Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

i managed to convince you i really thought i was the atheist

if you were town you wouldnt have made this mistake again

You know that was entirely because I thought you were arcticresolve and therefore was superimposing how he would be acting onto you

Are you saying he was moved from you to someone else?

Why would scum pick you?

Not a clue. If thereā€™s an ability that can target players and force them to pick someone else, then thatā€™d be what happened. I highly doubt anyone deliberately tried to redirect protect me

Why would an investigative be picked to target you

What makes you think they were forced to target me

Yes it is, you removed the fact that my post talked about not hammering 40 minutes before EoD meaning they donā€™t correlate at all

No, in context it seems like I donā€™t want to hammer

This is saying I contradicted myself by calling it a ā€œmismatched motiveā€:

Because I donā€™t want to paraphrase it or say it completely as thatā€™s not allowed, but my question was a jist of ā€œIf a doublevoter voted on ATNoNameā€™s wagon, would the vote be shown, hidden or notā€

Why is hammerer the first thing that came to your mind? Hammerer doesnā€™t even do whatever it is youā€™re trying to say it does.

A hater, a hidden vote or a doublevoter on ATNo doesnā€™t change a thing, all it shows is that someone more than likely did something to cause ATNo to die early, and that someone is more than likely someone who was on the wagon

Why does it have to be one of us and not Kanave or one of Kanaveā€™s partners if Kanave is scum? Besides, my role is something completely different that I donā€™t feel like stating at the moment

Iā€™ll rephrase this
Why did they target Arctic, instead of someone like me

Because he was heavily implying that heā€™d ā€œget some infoā€ if he lived one more day. I canā€™t remember the specifics but he was asking for protectives and saying all sorts.

Youā€™re also maybe not the only protective in the game and could have been lying to pretend to protect them when you canā€™t.

They just took the safest option and stopped Arctic from getting what he thought he was going to get.

Better yet
Why is scum given a transportation ability

kiiruma is mafia for tmiā€™ing jarek wolf the entire game

Idk.

The other option is arctic is lying (and a wolf) but thatā€™s not a world I want to live in and Iā€™d rather be dead if it is because I cba arguing for it

where were these posts

i dont know but he was scumreading obvious town deepwolf jarek and he always TMIā€™s stuff so instead of assuming heā€™s a good villager im going to assume heā€™s a bad wolf

if atlas and Arctic are both town that means thereā€™s a parity cop and a doctor

scum have to have a Roleblocker or redirector in that case or the setup never passes review

or any role that messes with their synergy such as an anti claim vigilante

which evidently doesnā€™t exist

Do you really think Iā€™m that good on my first game that I achieved deepwolf status

Iā€™m not a doctor.

you are agent47

Iā€™m flattered.

But this is my first game ever playing with some people.

I am NOT that good.