Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Social reads aren’t 100% accurate

The answer is probably more obvious than it seems but I really don’t like the 180 from “Jarek is evil I redchecked them” to “haha just kidding it was napoleon I checked all along I was just kidding!!”"""

He could easily be wrong

OK I understand why the ability should be used on someone who is noticably more suspicious but I STILL do not like being randomly susp’d regardless of whether the intent was good or not

Is this relevant to his alignment at all?

Depending on how I reacted they could easily have doubled down on the redcheck using their position as a very townie looking person to get rid of me, idk what it would achieve but they could

No I mean
That just talks about how you personally feel
Is it relevant to his alignment

probably not

You didnt react very towny, if that helps.

I never do to anything apparently.

But that’s OK I’ve decided not to care

My only issue with the whole “to see if he’s right arguement” is that Jarek’s reaction here was really not-towny and yet Arctic went “yeah but he’s town”
Clearly changing his mind was not in the cards

Its for future reference then
Let’s talk about why you think you reacted towny

Because I knew arctic was bullshitting and I decided I didn’t want the headache of working out an evil arctic world so I just decided it wasn’t the case. He was lying; it was painfully obvious; It’d be way easier to lie about some random quiet town person being evil than someone who he’s been calling “town” the entire game and 180’ing to call them evil.

I’m not interested in inner-town conflict.

Can you quote where he acted like this
I have to see where it was then act accordingly

what are you hoping to see from my arguments…? the only way for me to appeal to you specifically is to assume that you are town, which means that I have to argue about the possibility that your check was manipulated by mafia which is a conclusion that i can’t really help you reach given that a framer would be WIFOMing their frame just as much as you are WIFOMing your copping ability

if you think your ability wasn’t manipulated, which you did explicitly state, then there’s nothing for me to say to you.

but you’re an outted investigative claim, so you should be considering the possibility that you were possibly duped by mechanics

assume for a moment that arctic is wolf. why do you think he did this @Jarek

Mostly D1 where he kept repeating I was town over and over. And through D2 a bit as well.

I’m too lazy to get quotes. I just know he’s been saying I’m town and went on record to say he’s never voting me because of my “gamethrow play”

I have many reasons as to why he did that, the problem is I can’t be bothered running through them all and have decided if he’s evil he can win

Thats the problem
Nobody will believe you if you just say your point of view and don’t back it up with what the accused said