Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

jarek talk to me buddy who do you think is likeliest to be a wolf?

its v likely you’re going to be voting first today - who would you bet the game on being mafia?

1 Like

i wish SoD was 3pm :pensive:

1 Like

I wish I wasn’t dealing with mobile and triple multi-tabling.
It’s painful

it’s not NAI
both of you have maintained that your role are different things
this does not happen when your role is listed in your classcard and you don’t have anyone else to talk about your claim with

if voodoo only talked about it once, i’d be willing to let it slide
but he clearly maintained, multiple times, that it was the last person who voted him. not the first

1 Like

i almost missed action deadline because I forgot

i have never neglected to send an action in before

and im maintaining multiple times that im right and he was wrong lol

1 Like

I’d bet the game on Litten/Mistyx being mafia, at least one of them, based purely on the fact these two in particular are jumping on the idea that I’m “an outed evil” who TMI’d at the end of day yesterday. Litten more than Mistyx, but mistyx has been jumping in with 1 liners the entire game to say I’m evil. (I’m wrong about this part probably but I still think they’re evil)

I don’t know what kind of people play this game but I assure you, when I’m winning as an evil, I definitely wouldn’t be trying to get everyone to vote me and showboating that’s just…idiotic. The games not over until the game is over.

I half want to just not vote Chloe today because I’d be pained if Chloe’s right and VooDoo has been wrong and that’s what causes our loss. Chloe could just be going in hard here as wolf but I don’t think this feels fake

arctic can you spend a few hours assuming im town

you can go back to wolfreading me afterwards
but you’re wrong on this and its affecting your worldview lol

i want your take on the game with me as town
just work with me for a little bit
doesnt have to be forever

1 Like

i didnt do this?

chloe do you have arctic as town

yes

1 Like

I corrected myself but you’re still evil

what made you think that

ive never been wrong on my arctic townreads

nothing can go wrong with this

1 Like

And if you’re not, well, wouldn’t be the first time I was wrong

probably confbiased read

jarek is pushing me/litten back because he knows we’re the most likely to vote him and he doesnt want to have to pivot

he feels like a villager whos been dragged along to do scum’s work for them

his SoD1 was very villagery and we melded quite a bit as i was reading thru (and am still reading thru)

1 Like

why do you question why i’m alive but not him

@Chloe im gonna be honest

you’re voting first, and i recommend you vote jarek

if you don’t vote, i am going to vote you, because you are my biggest scumread and i don’t trust other people to play this game correctly (hypocritical, i know)