Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Fair I guess but if I get the feeling that it’s going to happen I’m gonna watch for those who may be purposefully waiting away from thread for the opportunity to strike.

I’m just nervous. I don’t like feeling like I have power.
Because I always fucking screw it up

if we get a wolf today i hope arctic gets nightkilled so i can finally cross wazza

all my scum games are complete sweeps

read any of my scum games and you would notice a stark contrast between my behavior

the reason I have low WIM here is only villagers have died

the reason I have high WIM in my scum games is only villagers have died

please please please promise me nobody will vote until 24h

i really want a chance to read everything please just give me that opportunity at the very least

if you then decide im a wolf and vote me out it’ll at least be partially on me for not being able to show you all im town

1 Like

laying low isn’t my style if we are close to winning,which you should know chloe

you have faced my wolf game

you’re an extremely capable wolf and i dont think faking low wim is anything near clearing
not in the slightest

and using this logic to try to say you’re town is a bunch of question marks

1 Like

if you’re town then sorry dude

maybe you’re just naturally wolfy
but i dont like any of your posts that ive seen

1 Like

you are assuming I’m a wolf already?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

nah just p sure from what ive read thusfar, which, its very possible will change

if i was 100% on you being a wolf i’d be making sure the cross has you in it

1 Like

correct answer

which tbh even if i was 100% i think this is impossible at this point

at the end of the day i dont think i’ll rly have much say in the cross considering the complacency atm

weh

1 Like

@Zone_Q11 hey what are your takes on the game

who be the wolves

1 Like

@Arctic
What was your exact results the day you tried to check Nap, I know you said you got no information but what did you recieve

@Kiiruma lets say you’re forced to cross here

who would you pick

1 Like

im kinda vibing with chleb’s posts tbh

1 Like

Wait, is it LYLO because of 4 scum, or is it LYLO because scum have an ability that lowers the amount of votes an execution needs (or a double vote)?

Probably Jarek but I’d really rather not be forced to cross because then I know 1 vote is on town.
And specifically me someone who has the power to try and stop an early QH.
I don’t know whether I should’ve claimed my thing or not but like at this point I need to hold it up

mmmm
ok

do you have any experience playing forum mafia or social deduction games?

1 Like

First time in forum mafia, definitely not a newcomer to social deduction games

If you were town, it would not make much of a difference in my reads, because virtually the entire game jumped on you and then jumped back off when i said so

this was probably meant to be a joke, but i think you would know better to joke about this atp
i feel like you don’t actually care about considering my alignment and you’re more concerned with appealing to me