Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

urge to vote litten is extremely high rn my gut is screaming at me

i wont but goddamn do i want to

1 Like

if you vote me you lose both the game and the vote against me

unless you are a wolf

d1 of that game you were egging marl on until you started receiving flak and it looked like i might not be the elim then you got loud as heck

1 Like

absolutely comparable imo

1 Like

D1 I entered with “Chloe will die end of discussion”

These games aren’t comparable at all if you were to look at both my confidence level and loudness

for chloe to be town it would require that either her or voodoo misread their role multiple times

therefore they are just mafia or we can blame them for being extremely incompetent

2 Likes

thats true but these feel the exact same in the way that you’re egging someone on (Marl in shortnite 2, and Arctic here) and using them to do your work for you

your confidence and loudness was higher there overall but like
if you’re a wolf this game is a straight up sweep you dont have to do anything at this point why do you need to be hella loud and powerwolfy rn
just do what you’ve been doing the entire game
its been working

1 Like

you’re still reading far too much into this as being AI
so you should absolutely blame yourself as well as voodoo (:

1 Like

i’ll give myself a solid 20% of the blame but your slot gets 60% and the rest of the town gets 20%

It’s the same reason I’m loud as a wolf normally

I love glory

I love lynching good town

I do what’s impossible and then laugh

There’s zero way you can see my ballsy wolf game in this game

I came in D1 screaming for your head because I wanted glory

the blame game is so
so
so
so
frustrating and hard to work with

and is one of the reasons why towns on FoL have lost like pretty much every single LyLo

yeah im kinda hypocritical since i just “no u’d” you but can you please see how hard it is to work with you when you wont take any responsibility
(yes its probably partially a meme but its incredibly weh)

1 Like

this is def a talk more suited for postgame so i’ll drop it atm but like man

lets just game

1 Like

do you seriously think i’m scared of being wrong

i would vote you in a heartbeat but i know that’s not optimal because i’m town, and having 2 people that are scumreads crossvote is better, because then i can be wrong on one and the game won’t end

1 Like

kiiru probably straight up TMI’d me with his callout then no followthrough and the backing off

and his d1 reads on aelin, atn, and arctic just felt like classic w!kiiru tmi

1 Like

you should be scared of being wrong

1 Like

How are you not scared of being wrong

because i dont think im wrong

you are marl jr

1 Like

my problem with my town game is that I have always been scared of being wrong but I try to hide it
how are you not scared?