Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

oh my god how are you NOT freaking out right now dude

like even if i didnt already see you as like lockwolf what the hell is this response to being voted in lylo lol

1 Like

I’d much appreciate it if you and anyone who’s around doesn’t rush me right now.
Because at this point I need to figure out what Chloe is and that’s usually a thing I need multiple days for.
Not just a few hours.

you don’t have a few hours if both you and Chloe are v

if wolves get online and you are both v we lost

Probably because not everyone’s in thread so there’s an alright chance I don’t get quickhammered should you be town? If this was a more reasonable time for both europeans and for americans I’d be lowkey screaming at you

im dying over here and you’re like "hi can we uhm be friends and try to work thius out? :slightly_smiling_face: "

whhy are you not panicked even in the slightest

you seem more disappointed than you do upset or freaked

1 Like

I’m trying to keep a calm and rational head Chloe because I know that I fuck up things so often that I need to basically gamesolve right now or game’s fucking over if you’re good.

dude bro ur just a wolf damn lmao

vote me back already

1 Like

Honestly why am I even fucking trying?
Chloe if you’re a town member FUCKING LISTEN TO ME

calm and rational is not villagery rn my fren

1 Like

This feels strange from both sides tbb

ohhhh there it is!!

kinda late tho thats unfortunate

1 Like

ok
fine
what

1 Like

If kiiruma wants to do calm and rational I don’t see why we shouldn’t just let em’ they’re gonna gladiate anyway

why do gladiators activate in lylo anyway

i want my copcheck on you alreeady

1 Like

fr

2 Likes

gladiator kind of ruined lylo tbh

I’m honestly getting so fucked off and I’m trying to keep a rational head because otherwise I know I’m going to fuck up somehow and I don’t want loss to be attributed to me.

I need to look into your reasoning and your ISO and determine why you’re town and why you’re suspecting me and we need to both just try and see possibilities.

Could you do me a favour which is look into why VooDoo might’ve said things completely wrong? I’m assuming you are correctly reading your role if you are town and so that means there has to be some sort of confusion to enable that big contradiction. If we can flatten that out it’d be much better

2 Likes

kiiruma seems like they are panicking

not sure how no one reads that as panicking