Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

I’m gonna be gaming since I still can’t sleep but hit me, chief

Chloe did made the argument that these posts are a rocky entrance. I actually agree with this conclusion.

However, the thing with Kiiruma is that he has a very unique tone that always makes it a struggle for me to read him by this…
Like, he MAKES posts like this, this is what he does, this is who he is
I’ll need a bit more to see it as alignment indicative

how likely is it that you’ll vote me over chloe if i vote chloe rn?

In all honesty, I don’t know which I’d vote still.
But if you vote Chloe then Chloe has to vote you.
And I basically need to figure out which one of you is more likely to flip wolf.
So I’d take my time and see again.
I won’t rush I can promise that much

Also @Kiiruma
You seem… more confident… in this game than I remember you being.

More confident? I’m interested where you come to that conclusion from.
I’m trying to be confident on the outside because on the inside I’m like ‘Why is this happening’

I don’t want power, I wish someone else had this role and I could just be VT.
Or that I had gotten lucky and was in FKs neighbourhood D2 on since that would’ve been good too.
Just some way to get extra confidence or less pressure

i think a lot of it may have to do with the “no tolerance for nonsense” behavior you are exhibiting, basically telling off people who insist on scumreading you (i.e. Arctic). i do remember u doing this before but u seem to have a relatively greater presence in this game than what i remember prior

I’m not sure if its AI, but it’s worth bringing up

im gonna check out chloe’s most recent wolfgame i need to remember what she’s capable of faking

Ah you have a fair point there. In all honesty it’s kinda because I’ve been experiencing it… basically since D1. As you could check via Arctic and Agent (who I think might’ve been Atlas)

kiiruma is this a serious answer?

Read SCP FM
Recent villagame

1 Like

Do you think i’m ever a wolf with arctic or litten

1 Like

actually now that i think about it, i dont think chloe did kiiruma’s slot justice
i know she gave up due to exhaustion but i would at the very least hear from people townreading them and look into their reasons myself

for instance, kiiruma’s reaction to my redcheck is something that I agree with Arctic that looks good for kiiruma

Napoleon… I said it after Kanave had died.
But I basically had nothing strong anymore.
I have concerns about multiple different tiers.

If I had to name my top town now it’d be Arctic prob.

I’m v

I think you’re v

That leaves a single option

1 Like

i wasn’t thinking about that

but gth prolly not? i actually now think its possible that they both could be villa. fk’s interactions with you are basically him and arctic having fun together trolling you

ok gotchu
what about wolf game? (i can look on the archives)

Do you think the game hits a 9p lylo if both of them are town

Honest question

1 Like

i know u did thats why i asked but actually now i dont care about the answer anymore