Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

this seems really wolfsided lol

3 Likes

you think

But seriously it should’ve been like an arctic/fk cross and the fact that literally no one asked for that makes me want to throw up

1 Like

Fun fact, i accepted the slot for chleb, but because i was a late backup, i let other people to get a chance

i was gonna instavote fk or zone as soon as thread opened if i did get in

2 Likes

This game was very wolfsided considering VooDooSh’s role was negative for Town, Shark’s role wasn’t useful, AT’s role kills Town more than it kills Wolf and Agent’s role was busted af

setup was wolfsided

this did not affect the game though

I should have too (I actually got sick and i think that was a large reason for my WiM drop) but i didn’t want to be replaced out as my history with replacing out and also i think it would have really hurt my slot

I’d say they’d say worse but I’ve realized how bad of an idea that is
@Atlas

we were wondering what town roles we had to combat

I went on a rant explaning how this game in no way compared to dicey dungeons and analyzed dicey dungeons heavily in wolf chat as well lmao

2 Likes

I wanted FK to go deep. But holy f FK laid on the troll card throughout the day that it made it so hard for me not to just gladiate them for cred haha

yeah we didn’t win because of our roles

we won because of our social play

which admittedly we only had social roles

2 Likes

Also my n0 green was domed in lylo tragic

5 Likes

the great thing about me trolling is the only one who realizes I’m trolling is the person who doesn’t matter and my wolf mates

I even flipped cop

1 Like

i mean

11v4 is plausibly fine especially in a setup where town could potentially have PRs that vary super hard in power

but none of the PRs really look like they make up for anything

modposter is a named villager at best, OMGUSer looks to be negative utility, vengeful is a worse 1 shot vig in most cases and bulletproof is fine

then you got 4 maf in a 15er with a doublevoter which i assume doesnt work in xylo otherwise lol

given it was a sweep i doubt it was one of those games where balance was the only deciding factor, esp from what i saw, but yeah that’s deffo rough for town

4 Likes

Literally if no wolfs has died and fk is in the game

he needs to die

Im hammering that in for every game idc if hes town or wolf, his slot is literally to EV- at that point to be alive

This game was so much mispotential and I’m upset

I still had to scroll all the way up

this sucks

d1 fk every game

2 Likes

there was 4 wolves and we had a downside on our team