Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

… still think Voodoo’s role is absolute bullshit but whatever.

2 Likes

dont be mean it took me a while to think of that fakeclaim for him

1 Like

I lowkey don’t want to believe it’s real considering the fact I don’t think Eli is this sadistic.
But if they did do this for goodness knows what reason, we know Osie wouldn’t say no to it.
So if Eli chose for it to be a thing, it would’ve gotten past the reviewer.

You mean the N1 check? The one that can be done by any scum?
The one that “insta-clears” VooDoo from getting voted out D1?

No clue, I don’t know them and wasn’t really around when they were saying much.
If they’re BSing about not knowing how to read you then that’s a bit weird but overall can’t really say too much there.

Need to do a full ISO dive to give a proper opinion. For now I can only say bits I’ve seen

no i know who gamblingaddict is and i’ve seen them maintain that they can’t read you very well

1 Like

does anybody have any counterwagon ideas

mistyx atnoname kiiruma are options

Mmn… fine. I won’t change my vote though. I don’t see any reason to suddenly townread someone who wasn’t here for the first 24 hours, “clears VooDoo”, and suddenly decided who can and can’t join towncore.

thats villagery tbf

I’m more for a “tie them together and kill gambling first if we’re gonna kill”

2 Likes

at first i was happy the slankers that appeared started being villagery but then i realized it would have been easier if they were just wolves

Games never that easy

@Host_Account_1 vc? :pleading_face:

i have no wolfreads other than sharklifter so maybe fk is just a wolf

great logic i know

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
ATNoName Litten, Arctic, Wazza 3/8
Kiiruma Agent47, VooDooSh, Aelin 3/8
VooDooSh Mistyx, Kiiruma 2/8
Arctic ATNoName 1/8
GamblingAddict Zone_Q11 1/8
Sharklifter Kanave 1/8
Not voting GamblingAddict, Jarek, Magnus, Sharklifter 4

Ping @LadyLuck if there’s anything wrong

@Host_Account_1, you had Kiiruma voted on two separate wagons in your latest VC.

1 Like

eh fk has done some quite villagery things

and most of the things I wolfread them for are how they handled shark. which is why I think the only reason I would seriously pressure them d2 is if shark flips wolf kp

Ya know people were treating shark like the obvious most wolfy choice but im thje only vote

my role actually treestumps me so I can’t vote

also I’m a jailkeeper

i have been scumreading and voting him for most of the game but votes don’t kill people until the end of the day so i’m using mine to pressure people