Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

thats what they said

and thats why im assuming town has lost most of their games

a word of a dead man is stronger than those who are alive

supposedly they have according to a post idk for sure though

Time to be prepare to forget about your reads after you get exed :).

1 Like

watch me be right at the end of the game

i now have unlocked the ā€˜ā€˜i told you soā€™ā€™ card

why do you think heā€™s town

why bother waiting to die when you can convince the entire town to dunk on your scumread?

cause i cant

im new

nobody will listen because of that supposedly

iā€™ll listen

i dont really know how to convince people its them when everyone has said they are goodies like

this is fol
he was dead the second he joined

tell us why Shark is scum then.

1 Like

at this does not make you look better

yo me? alright im bad because

i saw that im bad

therefore i know that im bad.

who said my intent and purpose was to make myself look better?

Iā€™m dumb tell us why Jarek is scum.

I donā€™t know how i could possibly explain why I think heā€™s good itā€™s more just a sense of Iā€™d feel bad bandwagonning voting him out on the first day when itā€™s happened before.

I guess if I really went into it, heā€™s either evil and panicking or good. He is complaining about the flip mechanic which might imply heā€™s worried about flipping evil - But hey like I said I donā€™t want to push the guy, because Iā€™d feel bad :frowning:

yes it does

i was hoping it was deliberate lmao

This is a strange post to say to someone if you think theyā€™re asking whyd you ask someone else about a read

Overall reason: From what Iā€™ve seen so far Jarek isnā€™t playing the same way he plays usually or so I thought, he isnā€™t as talkative, nor as active on votes or anything, just kinda chilling, which could just be because of the new set of game, this is technically me going off other games, but from what Iā€™ve known, he typically doesnā€™t play like this as a good guy from what Iā€™ve seen.

Jarek also seems like he could be playing on his mistake? I donā€™t feel like heā€™d normally not know that unintentionally revealing yourself then pointing it out as a bluff or a mistake in general would be a thing heā€™d do in the first place, it felt unnecessary and more like a move to gain trust granted that he is newer, so people would accept it as a newbie mistake, this is up to me thinking if Jarek is good at the game or not though, so lol