Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

True but why would they try it at all and then half-ass it, Idk

It felt like they really wanted to seem like they’re scumreading eachother, but they aren’t pushing it
At all
Wazza asks me to make my points on why aelins bad, but doesn’t even know why she thinks aelins bad herself?

I’m just taking your word for it here I’m genuinely too lazy to go through god knows how many posts to probably just go “yeah I agree with you” so I apologise for that

If they really are scumreading eachother and then not pushing on eachother it reads exactly like shark doing it with me except the opposite you think?

Shark didn’t wanna push on me for whatever reason and I still can’t discern why considering he thought I was evil.

difference is Wazza and Aelin are experienced players, Shark is inexperience and as a result unpredictable.

1 Like

Yeah you’re probably right, that and an established friendship. I don’t know though. He flipped good and unless there’s some kind of janitor role he’s good

Shark felt like he was actually scumreading you
Wazza and aelin just feels like I dont want to scumread her too hard because then she might be wagoned but too soft and it’ll be weird what do I do what do I do

yeah the whole “he isn’t doing what he usually does” is a fair read but misguided because I don’t act like I do absolutely everywhere smh

you see I prefer the element of unpredictablity, it can potentially differentiate whos good and evil based on reaction altho too much and its hard to discern between not knowing what to do or being galaxy brain.

never said this
I asked for your reasons to prove a point, my point was proven based on your only point to vote them was after your vote itself, my reasons for voting Aelin are mine to know for now since I’m not pushing on them, I don’t need to state them for now. You, however, should state reasoning for voting them considering you’ve been on their wagon for hours now without giving a good reason apart from “could be scum with Wazza because haha theatre read”

yeah Idk the whole theatre thing seems like reaching, to the point it’s laughably shallow from my point of view. I don’t care enough to read the previous posts so I don’t get to say anything but outside POV says it’s probably not an accurate assessment

jarek are you going to keep playing ping pong on reads

Then don’t bother pushing her
She’ll likely die here anyway

you are so ignorant my god

No, I just find it funny to say whatever comes to mind

Yes.

1 Like

I am NOT pushing her.
You ARE pushing her.
You should explain why YOU are pushing her.

1 Like

Read my posts

Then
Why do you scumread her
Just a sentence or two will do

I have read your posts
You haven’t stated anything apart from the theatre thing which was directed towards me