Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Then let’s see
What’s your 4/4?

okay atlas we can talk about this

1 Like

@Zone_Q11 if you think kanave wagon is bad where would you rather go

Reads are best when combined, but mechanics are the basis for a lot of things, and I find them more reliable

my reads get really good if I have reactions from people

that’s how I figured out both the cop and villager was town

These posts seem good to me (despite what I’m saying) and read to me like someone who wants to be active and get information on others. Maybe a cop role or something, trying to get reactions to feel for who he wants to check.

Any time he’s asked why he’s voting people he just outright refuses; They don’t have a good reason, they’re just voting because they want to push on people but can’t really tell anyone why.

Their readlist which I won’t comment on but will put it here for posts sake

Anyway overall to me they look like someone trying to push for roles and seem super town…at the start. but after the start of D1 and the entirety of D2 they’ve completely dropped off and haven’t done much at all. If they’re a cop role their push on wazza makes sense if they redchecked them but I just think it’s more likely they’re trying to be unpredictable for some reason and I just want to kill them.

thank you for reading my big post :)

…? I don’t get it.

…good point. I actually don’t have a lead anymore after I got rekt by Arctic about VooDooSh.

game feels slow but it feels just more like a poe slow

which is either very good or very bad

Vote with me instead it’s a good wagon trust me

Yeah

I have people I townread, but I feel my wolfreads are pretty weak

Either I’m intelligent as fuck or I accidentally outed a cop role either way

if at is a wolf wolves are getting no pressure right now

who is one person we would really want to not have to think about their alignment

asking for a friend
and also cant guarantee anything

unironically if more than 1 of kanave/wazza/aelin are villagers i want to punt magnus slot into the sun

Well, okay.

You

Someone like magnus for me

magnus

he’s going to be around for a while and we will never know his alignment