Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

What a coincidence! I also have my suspicions on Wolfgang, though the reasoning might be rather underwhelming. I am currently reading through the logs, but I have finished reading everything Woodie had said, and it did strike me as odd how Woddie broke the tie and voted Wortox over Wolfgang and Wilson. I believe this implies Wortox is town, whereas Wolfgang is mafia.

We won’t exactly get anywhere just by talking alone. Therefore, I shall cast my vote upon my top suspect.

VOTE: Wolfgang

1 Like

Also everyone thought i was town EoD 1 when i was doing the capslock shitpost thing. Pretty sure i had an easy ride to like f5 automatically if I just kept doing that as mafia. Instead i stopped cuz i actually want to help town

1 Like

WOLFGANG ALSO POSSIBLY W YES

BUT WORMWOOD FIRST SURELY

Admittedly that is a point in your favour however it was also annoying many people so could just get you killed due to people wanting it to stop. We already have a charming bot doing it.

Im just saying, the strong town thought i was town so want ppl to consider that

ALSO CAN I JUST SAY THAT WARLY IS LIKE LOCKTOWN LOL

1 Like

You can say (almost) anything, it’s a forum with rules and as long as it doesn’t break them, go ahead!
Doesn’t make it true though :3

BUT IT IS.

While I do not wish to desecrate the dead, is it not possible that the mafia had killed them exactly because they thought you are town? It would be a bold play, but it not an impossible one. Additionally, the two of them are the top second and top third poster. They might have been killed to silence the thread, no?

I agree that mafia needed to kill wes n1 anyway so im not saying “haha i cant be mafia because mafia wouldnt kill people who townread them” because thats not true obviously. If i was mafia id still proabbly have to kill wes/wendy/wx, who all coincidentally townread me (ecause all the strong town townread me)

Im simply saying to bear that in mind

1 Like

I’ve done it many a time myself, so I do concur.

Indeed.

I’m glad to see your slot has been paying attention to the game and has done some homework at least. Welcome on in.

1 Like

I am currently around the 150th post, and I would agree that Wormwood is also suspicious. However, I have to admit that this is an immature and biased read, as the primary reason why I suspect them is because they had gutread me as mafia.

dont say that lol the Maf will gun for me!

Yeah mafia are basing all of their nightkills of me, you solved it

Wx protect me

NO.

NOTHING WOULD MAKE ME HAPPIER.

Then i shall meet my doom on this here day

Its been real. I wolfed and I ganged but I guess I shouls have wolfganged.

What does POE and ISO stand for? I was going through Wendy’s reads and she said Wormwood is her mafia read along with Woodie because of their POE and ISO

1 Like