Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

I KNOW I am fluffing, you don’t need to tell me.
I’m fucking lost rn.

2 Likes

LOST WOLF SOFT DETECTED.

1 Like

Ah shit, you got me.
I thought I was being so sly about it.

1 Like

hey wigfrig! do you have some wood?

damn I need a translator and a psychologist to read this

@Woodie do you have any reads on anyone rn

since I’m new, I’m trying to understand the dinamics of what constitue each group. By far, I could be wrong but wortox voted as the first post without much info on anyone thus it is a wolfy thing to do…unless the first post is always a vote then it is normal here

guys, I need wood from the woods!
I need to eat

okay, i’m going through the posts and this is the one i would highlight because i agree with most, especially about wilson, but i think i disagree on wes for now. i don’t really have any strong reads yet tho

WHAT COMPELLED YOU TO JOIN THIS GAME, ON THIS SITE, SPECIFICALLY?

I got an invitation from the host on discord

i like wes, willow, wicker, um the red pfp person? wendy was notable too for better or worse, no idea really but since i should post something atp, here it is. don’t ask me why i like these people please or i’ll have to reread stuff to remember, just attribute it to my intuition and that’s it ty.

i guess i’m most likely voting wilson or that one player being placed on a stake rn

wortox* is the red pfp player i kinda like rn

WANT TO VOTE WILSON TOGETHER?

ME TOO

WOODIE IS SUSPICOUSOCUS I THINK

WHEN I MENTIONED PRE-RAND SHE SHOULD CONSIDER RECRUITING DIRECTLY, IT WAS WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THE DIRECT RECRUITS SHOULD BE CHOSEN BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD PLAYERS.

1 Like

Every post I make, I’m losing the will to keep up with this character. I don’t remember why I did this to myself.

Tentative town.

Ping me when there’s a post I won’t fall asleep reading.

bruh u guys gs

wx47358457384 why did u copy my exact townreads as ur top 4 town u noob