Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

SIGNAL BOOSTING THIS.

I am currently around the 800th post, and so far these are my reads:

At a certain point, I have just given up trying to doubt WX-78. I have a bias towards a specific trait, and WX-78 has shown me this trait as I slowly read the logs. I have been told that this trait should not have been alignment-indicative, but such is why I call it a bias.

I am townreading Webber more as I realized they were one of the first people to actively scumread Woodie. There is no deeper agenda behind this read. I simply have low standards, and do not believe that mafia would scumread each other, even if it can and should happen in a professional gameplay.

I have mentioned this once before, but I put importance in votes. Unless it was RVS, then I do not believe anyone would vote willy-nilly without any reason.

I had already realized it was not close to EOD. However -and you may call me naïve for this- I do not believe that mafia!Warly would vote their partner at this point without any reason, and I could not and still cannot see that reason.

Wouldn’t it be so quirky and cool if we CFD’d Wurt :pleading_face:

Quirky is not the same thing as effective.

I think killing wolves is a fairly effective thing in social deduction games.

1 Like

I don’t think Wurt is a wolf, though. I don’t think they would’ve wanted to vote Woodie the first time when they did.

QUICK THINGS ON WIGFRID

THE TONE OF THIS POST SEEMS DECENTLY LIKELY TO BE UNALIGNED WITH WOODIE, ESPECIALLY IN CONTEXT - THIS WAS HER LAST POST OF THE DAY.

I DON’T KNOW MANY SCUM IN HER POSITION THAT HAVE THE BALLS TO OUTRIGHT SAY THIS, BUT I BUY IT AS A GENUINE TOWN VIEWPOINT (EVEN IF IT’S ONE I DISLIKE LOL).

SAYING THIS WHEN WORTOX WAS AT THE LEAST ON THE TABLE AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO WOODIE IS PROBABLY A GOOD LOOK.

I LIKE THIS TONE. WEAK BUT STILL.

I ALSO THINK HER EOD2 SEEMS PRETTY PURE. SHE FOCUSES MOSTLY ON TRYING TO SAVE WORTOX, WHO ISN’T A WAGON, WHILE KINDA BADMOUTHING WOODIE. SHE SAYS IN POST P#1349 THAT SHE DIDN’T EVEN REALIZE WARLY WAS TOP WAGON, WHICH I COMPLETELY BUY GIVEN THAT AFOREMENTIONED APPROACH, AND THEN SHE ENDED UP ON WOODIE DESPITE GIVING HERSELF VIABLE REASONS TO VOTE WARLY INSTEAD.

YEAH I BUY THIS AS TOWN.

1 Like

FINAL SUSPECT LIKELIHOOD LISTING V2

TOWN

WILLOW

WIGFRID
WANDA
WOLFGANG

WORTOX
WEBBER
WICKERBOTTOM

WARLY
WURT

WORMWOOD

MAFIA

1 Like

GUYS I HAVE NEWS

I AM ACTUALLY A NEW PLAYER AND THIS IS MY FIRST GAME BUT I PRETENDED TO HAVE PLAYED BEFORE AS A REACTION TEST

1 Like

FUCK

VOTE: WORMWOOD

I believe what they are trying to communicate is that your early all-caps, fake-newbie gimmick was too attention-grabbing and overtly suspicious to be motivated by wolf agenda. That is when something is TWTBW: when any sane wolf player would know such an act is more often than not detrimental to their win condition, so it likely comes from town who do not care how they look or whether they can push agenda.

BUT YEAH GUYS IF THERE’S ONE THING TODAY HAS PROVEN IT’S THAT EVEN IF WORMWOOD IS TOWN WE CANNOT TRUST THEM TO SHOW THAT.

THE MAIN REASON I WENT SO HARD AFTER THEM EARLIER WAS BECAUSE IF THEY WERE THE KIND OF PERSON THAT ROSE TO THE CHALLENGE I PRESENTED THEM, OF OVERCOMING AN UNRELENTING DEATHTUNNEL FROM THE TOP POSTER, AND AT LEAST ATTEMPTED TO PROVE THEMSELVES AS TOWN, THEN MAYBE I WOULD BE ABLE TO BE CONVINCED TO GO ELSEWHERE.

THIS ISN’T TO SAY THAT I LIED. I DON’T BELIEVE I DID. HOWEVER, THE FACT THEY DID NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO CHANGE MY MIND IN ANY REAL SENSE BASICALLY PRECLUDES THE POSSIBILITY THEY WILL DO SO IN FUTURE.

2 Likes

IF WE’RE GOING TO BE WRONG ON A PLAYER LIKE WORMWOOD, WURT, OR WARLY, I’D STRONGLY PREFER IT BE BEFORE LYLO.

1 Like

AT ANY RATE, THIS FEELS LIKE IT’S LIKELY THE PART WHERE I DIE FOR REALSIES, REGARDLESS OF WORMWOOD’S FLIP. BEEN A GAME. GOOD LUCK Y’ALL.

2 Likes

I didn’t realise the wagons were that close.
UNVOTE .

IF YOU’D LIKE TO MAKE A FINAL TOWNCASE ON WORMWOOD, NOW’S YOUR CHANCE.

This is good timing. I was just reading through Wanda’s case on why Wormwood is town, and I found it convincing enough. I almost feel Warly is more likely to flip wolf of the wagons we have here.

However, in the case that Woodie and Warly are both wolves, the last wolf was not succeeding at pushing any agenda whatsoever yesterday. I fear that world less. And I fear that Wormwood will go out eventually no matter what happens, given they appear to be consensus wolf.

1 Like

I do not believe this wagon to be pure.

4 Likes

TO EXPAND ON THIS: IT’S MOSTLY CONFBIAS AT THE MOMENT, BUT IN A WORLD WHERE WORMWOOD IS IN FACT NOT TOWN THEN WEBBER BEING A VOICE IN SUPPORT OF THAT SLOT IS UNFORTUNATELY NOW SUSPECT.

WHICH IS WHY IF WORMWOOD IS GREEN WEBBER SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN ANY EXTRA SCUMPOINTS FOR ME HAVING THIS READ. IT WOULD BE VERY SILLY TO USE ANYTHING I’M SAYING HERE TO INCRIMINATE WEBBER AFTER WORMWOOD FLIPS TOWN. IF WEBBER IS ULTIMATELY SCUM WITH WORMWOOD TOWN, IT IS NOT FOR THE REASONS I BRING UP HERE AND NOW. USE YOUR OWN HEADS.