Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

I am not as busy as my activity might have you think, although my time to play mafia is somewhat limited as of late. I just prefer to play when I have the ability to fully concentrate on the game rather than popping in for a few minutes or casually camping thread. This goes for my play as both alignments. I tend to be a lower poster in most games I am in for this reason.

2 Likes

Occasionally, I consider splitting one of my longer posts into multiple in order to struggle less against the post minimum, but that feels against the spirit of things. Even if other players would easily hit the minimum with my level of content, I appreciate the push to do more.

MIN POSTCOUNT DOES NOT EXIST AS A BAR BECAUSE ANY LESS THAN 15 INDIVIDUAL POSTS IS NOT ENOUGH POSTS. THAT’S SILLY. RATHER, 15 AVERAGE, GAME-RELEVANT POSTS IS GENERALLY ABOUT THE BARE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF CONTENT THAT ALLOWS OTHERS TO CONSIDER YOU AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT IN THE GAME, MAKE READS ON YOUR THOUGHTS, AND NOT HAVE TO CONSIDER YOU A COMPLETE SLANKER.

SO LIKE, IF YOU HAD 5 POSTS, BUT EACH POST WAS A MASSIVE, DEEP, CONTENT-RICH WALL THAT ADDED A LOT TO THE GAME, THEN I THINK MOST HOSTS WOULD (CORRECTLY) NOT FIND YOU IN VIOLATION OF THE POSTMIN.

I like to follow the rules to the letter when I can, even if I know I am not in violation of their spirit.

1 Like

I would still say there’s a difference between five and fifteen rich posts. The former is an update on average every nine hours, while the latter is an update every three hours. Even if you responded to everything before then, you’d still miss out on real-time discussion with anyone.

i’m fine with all of worm, wurt, wolf and warly going because at this point i either trust wx, webber and willow too or i’m a pocketed sheep.

i don’t feel anything at all about wanda.

ANYWAYS HERE’S SOME ADVICE FOR Y’ALL

WX whos your successor if you die?

EDIT: THIS POST NOT RELATED TO ABOVE QUESTION FROM WOLFGANG

WEBBER, QUIETLY HOPING THIS FLIPS GREEN SO HE DOESN’T NEED TO ANSWER TO MY RANDOM-ASS TINFOIL AFTER I GET NIGHTKILLED:

WHOEVER STEPS THE FUCK UP TO THE PLATE

Im voting u if its not worm or warly tbh

1 Like

that’s fine

Think wigdfrid needs a roasting in next few days, they sneaking by

I LITERALLY JUST REVIEWED THEIR POSTING AND FOUND THEM QUITE TOWNY.

1 Like

I mean I’m gonna continue to push my perspective while alive.
Keeping questioning, adapting and seeing what feels right.

But I don’t think I’m 100% town leader material.
I want to be but it’s just a weird transition especially with the lack of access to meta here lol

META OVERRATED.

i would rather be voted than make it to a critical point in the game as a half-involved town tbh

Thanks for the mantle, and for putting crosshairs onto my back.

1 Like

Sorry bro i dont listen to ghosts