Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

maybe opened thread on their main

1 Like

I opened the thread on my main a few times for reading. Simple.

2 Likes

and orange says hes good at deduction

2 Likes

We say WX-78 lost power when their circuits overheated. The computerhead would’ve said “ FIRE LEVEL EXCEEDS DESIGN PARAMETERS, PUT ME OUT AND YOU WILL ONLY BE MAIMED AS MUCH AS I ”, but they shut down so they can’t now. Their software might be lost now, but they won’t be forgotten forever!

1 Like

okay but you forget that I also did that and could see everything like normal and so still haven’t really mentally computed that that was just me lol

1 Like

excellent indeed

6 Likes

sounds like a skill issue

1 Like

You thought I was Atlas smh

2 Likes

I didn’t say otherwise

you thought I was achro and left me alive

a thought process I still don’t understand

stfu

2 Likes

LMAOOOOOOOO

3 Likes

should we give her a background so its not pure white?

ill make a few variations and let you choose

1 Like

I was just having fun. I was reasonably confident in my ability to freeball into F3 without doing anything stellar, you had bad reads at the time, the Wilson kill wouldn’t cause you to reevaluate, why would I care to kill you?

What, as a fearkill? What if I’m not afraid?
There was also the fact that I thought Wurt (Litten) was only being townread by you (Achro) because the former wouldn’t kill the latter on N1.

2 Likes

SDA went along with it.

maybe I’m overvaluing Achro here but I feel like I personally just kill that slot and don’t let him become correct lol

dude’s grown into a bit of a menace recently from what I hear

@YoubutWorse

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

seems much more likely I’d spk wrong!achro than kill the obvtown-but-wrong-af wes, at any rate

I kinda like the baby blue

1 Like