Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

we are Ws

wolfgang give me ur thoghts on wickerbottom and wortox ok @wolfgang

i will readlist and look at eveyrone who posted soon cuz slay girl

THEY ARE BOTH NORMAL I DONT THINK MAFIA RIGHT NOW

I thought I was being pretty funny. Not a fan of my humor?

Anyway, seems there have been a few pointless wagons started since my last visit.
The one with the most votes at the moment, Warly, doesn’t seem like an odd vote considering their strange post at #242, but I won’t think too much about it until they generate more content that isn’t just… emoticons or whatever they’re called. Kaomojis?

ok wolfgang is town

lol ur so wolfy pls die what VOTE: wilson

1 Like

Well, at least you aren’t calling me a bottom. I appreciate it.

Okay Mozart

1 Like

dude where is everyone are games always this dead

Yes wes is town FS here

Less sure on wendy but leaning town atm
(Im dying trying to remember who is who. The amount of times iv had to check my account because I forgot my own damn name)

out of curiosity is this how you normally type, or are you forcing out this tone? Dosent come accross as natural but also tis the nature of anon games often.

What was your goal in pointing this out? Not sure what youre trying to imply this means here lol

Im not awake enough to know what the fuck this means but gut says its a towny thought

(seeing everyone vote Warly, while Im sitting here trying to remember who that is)

This can more than come from town, but in a vaccum it pings me

based

in the case woodie is lying about being new this pings me as hella wolfy, if their actually new its probably just a coinflip

I presume its the nature of needing to be logged into an alt to play partially

1 Like

It has been less than a day, have patience.
I have to have this open in a different tab and then make sure I’m not accidentally posting on main here or using this to post in another place I’m in.
For a mime you sure are loud :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Glancing at the whos posted I think were missing (2?) players so far, hopefully they stop by soon

oi i agree with everything worm said in that big post he can be a towner

wilson is an obvious wolf the’ve been in thread long enough to interact and solve but instead they dont and end up sounding extremely awkward including their response to me voting them

Im null on wilson from what I can remember off the top of my head, but ill prob skim their posts after I eat if I dont forget

Warly (2): Willow, Wendy
Wickerbottom (1): Wormwood
Wolfgang (1): Wortox
Wilson (1): Wes

Not Voting (10): Wilson, Wolfgang, Wigfrid, WX-78, Webber, Woodie, Warly, Wurt, Wanda, Wickerbottom

:sleepingleafeon:

town
wolfgang
wendy
wormwood
bottom
willow

and wurt

1 Like