Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

YOU VOTED ME EARLY AND I KNOW I AM DYING TODAY AND I DONT THINK MAFIA WILL BE FIRST ONES TO VOTE ME AS PEOPLE WILL LOOK AT THEM TOMORROW FOR JUSTICE

I THINK MAFIA MORE LIKELY TO SNEAKY COPY YOU TO AVOID BLAME. NOT BE FRONT RUNNER TO GET ME

IT IS NOT ME I AM VILLAGE

Wolfgang is village.

I almost think that Wolfgang cannot be a wolf because wolves wouldn’t be trying to get themselves killed. But my heart is saying that this is still the right vote.

My mind and heart are disagreeing, this is pain.

1 Like

HOW ABOUT THIS.

DROP MY ALL CAPS GIMMICK AND I’LL UNVOTE YOU.

Just annoying.

3 Likes

WICKERBOTTOM MOMENT.

3 Likes

I PLAY TO WIÑ NOT VOTE FOR WHO I FEAR JAJAHA

GENUINELY HOW DID YOU EVEN DO THIS ON ACCIDENT.

I’m going to steal your big things and replace it with a book. Though perhaps that might be difficult for you to understand, so I’ll make sure it’s a picture book.

UNVOTE

1 Like

MY KEYBOARD HAS LANGUAGE IN IT AND IT SWITCHES

NEXT PERSON TO VOTE ME IS EVIL THEY COPY ROBOT AND WORMWOOD WHO ARE TOWN

The temptation to re-vote you just because you said this is so high.

2 Likes

I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID EARLIER - A REAL WORTOX WOULD HAVE VOTED HERE.

@Wolfgang
Nobody finds you funny or entertaining. Youre sapping the motivation of everbody to play, and I’m this close to policy voting you. If you actually play to win, stop this gimmick.

They probably arent a wolf in all honesty, I mostly just dislike how their typing lol

IF 20 FRIENDLY AND SHORT POSTS D1 IS ENOUGH TO “SAP YOUR MOTIVATION” THEN MAYBE YOUR MOTIVATION WAS NEVER VERY STRONG IN FIRST PLACE :muscle:

1 Like

Gah. You see, I just think it’d be a bit too mean of a joke towards them.
It’s quite harmless but I don’t wish to cause a fight between us both, especially when their muscles are all they have going for them.

1 Like

VOTE: WORTOX

Just out of curiosity, do you actually belive this vote or is it just because?