Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

OKAY MAN THANKS FOR THE NOTE…

VOTE: WOODIE

IF ONE MORE PERSON WHOSE CHARACTER DOES NOT SPEAK IN ALL CAPS SPEAKS IN ALL CAPS I’M GOING TO DEATHTUNNEL THEM.

2 Likes

CAN’T NEWBIES PLAY ONE GAME TO GET THE DYNAMICS OF THE GAME? CAN’T I PLAY MY FIRST GAME IN PEACE? DO I NEED TO BE LYNCHED, EXECUTED AND MURDERED ON THE FIRST DAY / NIGHT? DAMN…WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I AM NOT UH JOE BIDEN… BRUHH
plus, why are you shouting in all caps?

I DO NOT REMEMBER SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT WANTING YOU DEAD.

ALSO, I AM NOT SHOUTING. THIS IS MY DEFAULT TONE OF VOICE.

obviously you are not new to fm lol so shut up

we know you arent so quit it and start solving

OK, and I need wood…

EDITED YOU RAT…gotcha

so can u give reads or something

@everyo

ok a moment please

My read is the following:

• Wolfgang : Initially claims to be town but then corrects himself, which could be interpreted as a slip-up or an attempt to appear innocent. This inconsistency raises suspicion.
  • WX-78 : Shows frustration and aggression, particularly towards me. This behavior could be interpreted as genuine frustration or a strategy to push suspicion onto me.
  • Wes : Seems actively engaged in the game, making accusations and urging others to contribute. However, Wes also seems to be joking around a lot, which could either be genuine or a tactic to obfuscate their true intentions.

additionally, I need wood to chop…if you spare a tree lemme know

lol

choose 3 people who arent obvown tho next time

WHAT IS YOUR PLAN FOR DETERMINING WHICH SIDE OF YOUR “OR” STATEMENTS IN EACH READ IS REALITY?

I think reading this killed me, im dead now

DID YOU FLIP TOWN OR MAFIA?

Im a neutral that makes the game flipless when I die