Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

This entire attempt to frame Woodie’s posts as “bot-generated” is transparently ridiculous if thought about for even a second. A bot wouldn’t actually have the context to make reads that relate to the game, unless Woodie had fed the entire thread into it, which would take much more effort than just making up some reads.

How would ChatGPT know that Wolfgang claimed to be town and corrected himself? How would it know that WX-78 showed signs of frustration? How would it know that Wes made accusations, but joked around a lot? Do you all think Woodie copy-pasted the entire thread into ChatGPT? It’s not easy to do on this platform.

I think at least one wolf has jumped on this line of questioning without thinking, or at least failed to resist it.

There are too many people being obnoxious on purpose for me to call them all town for it, even if doing so is something I would usually concede is towny. However, I still dislike the Wolfgang wagon, as it seems predicated on the opposite belief.

It’s weird how ‘obviously town’ is receiving as many votes as Wolfgang is then huh.

Either way it seems I am the one who’s going to die this day but that’s fine.
It is a comforting similarity at least.

1 Like

I will agree that Woodie’s suspicions could be coached, and I would like to hear whether they have previous experience with social deduction games.

EVEN IF WE PRESUPPOSE THAT WOLFGANG IS, WELL, A WOLF, THERE ARE STILL TWO OTHERS TO FIND.

DO YOU HAVE ANY THOUGHTS AS TO WHO THEY MIGHT BE?

LOL

@WARLY YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

PLEASE CONSIDER CONTRIBUTING BEFORE YOU PUT YOURSELF IN A POSITION WHERE YOU NEED TO BE ELIMINATED.

Nah I think they fed it a few random quotes

I’ll admit it is dubious but it’s definitely NOT them writing it

1 Like

I have some thoughts, I am trying to compile them in a way which is not very polarising or obvious.

1 Like

PLEASE BE POLARIZING AND OBVIOUS.

IF EVERYBODY IS THOSE TWO THINGS WE WIN.

This is an anon game though gdi

1 Like

THEY BASICALLY ADMITTED AS MUCH. HOWEVER, I DON’T THINK DISCUSSING THIS FURTHER IS GOOD FOR THE GAME (BEYOND GIVING WES [AND YOU] THE REQUISITE TOWNPOINTS FOR INITIALLY CALLING THAT OUT), AS WHAT MATTERS MOST IS YOUR SECOND POINT (THEY FABRICATED READS) AND NOT SO MUCH THE METHOD BY WHICH THEY DID SO.

@wortox wat do u think abt the wagon on u

OH.

I ASSUMED YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT YOUR ALIGNMENT, NOT YOUR IDENTITY.

PLEASE BE OBVIOUSLY TOWN.

1 Like

I’ve been trying that and it’s not been working smh.

1 Like

TOUGH BREAK.

I mean I think it’s a tentative wagon at best, which has been formed from a combination of me being fluffy and having not too many substative posts. This is in itself something which can be seen as wolfy and I acknowledge that however I think that my posts aren’t exactly individually wolfy so it’s a bit of a surprise how easy it was to form a wagon on my slot and that there’s been no real resistance to it which is indicative of wolves being fine with me going over.

1 Like

That’s fair

IM VOTING YOU BECAUSE IM TOWN AND YOU SAID YOU WERE VOTING ME EVEN THOUGH YOU THINK I MIGHT BE TOWN