Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

Oh dear if Wendy’s saying Wilson has town entitlement I think I’m about to die quickly as per usual haha.
Yall have my most recent readlist at least, make sure to use it and not just disregard it once I flip green.

1 Like

I think it was probably this post, to be honest I forgot.
Whatever!

I do agree thats one of the things I remember expecting from a new town

Hmm.

That’s not really at all AI?
Like it’s asking whether something is normal… which it is.
So that doesn’t help us at all.

Saying “We don’t have info, so this is wolfy” is very much something I’d expect from a new town.

2 Likes

I don’t mesh with any of these wagons, I have a vague feeling it’s going to be a town flip.
That’s not unexpected in 12v3 mountanious, to be fair.

1 Like

Yeah.
I probably like Wilson more than Woody here, but at the same time I have a feeling my read lists are mostly correct. One second.

Honestly I’d rather let it rand at this point than just vote for Wilson.
As fmpov it means I have a rand between my top wolf read, another wolf read (A wolf-lean) and me.
Verses just going for someone who’s not my top wolf.

Both slots have verry little info and morally I dont know if I can vote the new player over the non new player slot their

VOTE: Wurt

Meh, best guess.

And realistically if I vote for Wilson, Wilson self presses onto me.
And then all it does is cause a tie between me and Wilson meaning I have a 50/50 at death and even if I survive Wilson’s not my top wolf.

FINAL SUSPECT LIKELIHOOD LISTING

TOWN

• WURT - #DONTHURTWURT. I BELIEVE THIS IS TRANSPARENTLY PURE. PLEASE DON’T LYNCH IT FOR BAD REASONS IF I DIE.
  • WES - I STILL THINK THE FLUIDITY OF THOUGHT HERE FEELS QUITE NATURAL, AND MANY OF THEIR POINTS HAVE BEEN SALIENT. MAYBE NOT MY FAVORITE PLAYER, BUT I STILL FEEL THEY’RE TOWN.
  • WEBBER - I’VE LIKED THE WAY MEANINGFUL CONTENT HAS CONTINUED TO POUR IN FROM THIS SLOT IN WAYS THAT, EVEN IF I DON’T AGREE WITH THEM, STILL SHOW EVIDENCE OF A THOUGHT PROCESS. PROBABLY TOWN.
  • WILLOW - I STILL THINK THIS IS LIKELY TOWN. LOW POST TO HIGH MEANINGFUL CONTENT RATIO IS VERY OFTEN AN INDICATOR OF TOWNINESS, AND DOUBLY SO IN AN ANONYMOUS SETTING. I ALSO AGREE WITH MOST OF HER CONCLUSIONS.
  • WORMWOOD - I HAVEN’T HAD CHANCE TO REVIEW THIS AGAIN, BUT I CAN’T REMEMBER ANYTHING FROM THIS SLOT I SPECIFICALLY DISLIKE.
  • WENDY - WHILE IT IS POSSIBLE FOR THIS TO BE SCUM, I GENERALLY VIBE WITH HER A LOT. PROBABLY THE WEAKEST IN THIS TIER OF THE NON-SLANKERS, BUT I STILL CAN’T PUT HER LOWER.
  • WANDA - I HAVE BAD REASONS TO TOWNREAD THIS. I DO NOT WISH TO SHARE, I DON’T TRUST THEM ENOUGH TO DO THAT.
  • WOLFGANG - IMO THIS IS PROBABLY JUST TOWN? GOOD LUCK FIGURING THAT OUT FOR SURE THOUGH.
  • WARLY - I ACTUALLY QUITE LIKE THEIR LATE DAY ENTRANCE. I GUESS I JUST SUCK IF I’M GETTING THE WOOL PULLED OVER MY EYES, BUT THEY FEEL TRANSPARENT IN A WAY I THINK NEWBIE SCUM MIGHT STRUGGLE WITH?
  • WOODIE - SEEMING ADMISSION OF FABRICATING READS FEELS VAGUELY GENUINE?
  • WORTOX - I LIKE THAT THEY’RE CONTRIBUTING. I SADLY DON’T SPECIFICALLY THINK MUCH IS TOWNY BEYOND THAT.
  • WIGFRID - NO THOUGHTS, HEAD EMPTY. SORRY.
  • WICKERBOTTOM - I THINK THIS COULD BE WOLF MORE THAN I DID BEFORE. JUST BE AWARE THAT IT IS LIKELY THEY ARE NOT A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER.
  • WILSON - MAY WELL BE TOWN. DOES NOT DESERVE LIFE, AS FAR AS I CAN TELL.

MAFIA

I cant remember a single thought iv had on wurt off the top of my head

That’s amusing.

1 Like

I STILL THINK WURT IS TOWN.

Who’s wolf then? I don’t believe that I can justify a wolf read on anybody else.

IF I KNEW FOR SURE I’D BE CHAMPIONING A WAGON.

1 Like

warly is defo not new lol

no new person goes :( how to vote crii

you just ask

if ur new u wanna be cool not make people pity u