Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

I said Uno doesn’t count-

I obv towned myself my actions yesterday did nothing to get Wilson killed, i wanted wortox dead and was voting them lol

damn in that case then yes i do

1 Like

… What game?

2 Likes

:/ :sweat_smile:

See you tommorow.

1 Like

EVEN IF WE ASSUME THAT YOU WERE OBVTOWN TO EVERYBODY, YOUR ACTIONS GAVE PEOPLE NO REASON TO FOLLOW YOU ONTO WORTOX THERE.

WILLOW (WHO I BELIEVE TO BE TOWN) LIKELY WOULD NOT HAVE NEEDED SIGNIFICANT CONVINCING TO CHANGE HER VOTE, PROVIDED SOMEBODY HAD A GOOD ARGUMENT.

I WOULD LIKELY HAVE FOLLOWED YOU ONTO WORTOX HAD YOUR REASONING NOT BEEN “IDK”.

HIS BLOOD IS NOT ON YOUR HANDS, THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM SAYING; HOWEVER, I MAINTAIN THAT THE COLLECTIVE LARPING BETWEEN YOU AND WILSON ULTIMATELY RESULTED IN HIS DEATH, WHEN HAD BOTH OF YOU BEEN ACTING NORMALLY HE LIKELY DID NOT DIE.

I THINK THIS IS HARD TO REFUTE, BUT IT’S NOT AN ARGUMENT AGAINST YOU OR ANYTHING - JUST ME VOICING FRUSTRATION WITH LARPING.

LIKE EVEN IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY A WOLF LARPING STILL KILLED HIM

BUT IF YOU’RE NOT IT’S ABSOLUTELY WHAT SEALED THE DEAL

Very true but I hope weve all learned a valuable lesson from it at the end of the day

(The lesson is to always keep a multicolour +4 as your last card to avoid being ganged up on when you get to uno)

1 Like

EXCEPT YOU CAN’T WILD +4 ONTO ANY OTHER +X CARD

1 Like

i haven’t played it before so I wouldnt know to ne honest

1 Like

:clap:

Hullo. There are many pointy ouchies in Wilson’s coffin. Wes died and we doubt it should be a mystery as to why, because he was the most townread player yesterday (aside from Willow’s EOD comment), and an active one at that. Disregard our last readlist, it’s in need of correction. We don’t think the kill actually incriminates Wix on its own, or at least not yet depending on evil distribution.

I think this isn’t true, unless they weren’t shared in the thread or if you meant overnight/today.

Hm

@Wortox’s comment here is the standard “I don’t know why [evils did this thing]” that I swear appears in every second game. Wortox, what did you expect the chain to be?

You left seven hours ago so I don’t know if you’re still here.

Yeah I’ll buy it
For now

I don’t think the caps thing is cringe don’t listen to him haha

1 Like

Warly do you have reads