Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

My slot has had a decent amount of fluff and character-based posts.
Another reason could be the fact that I’m a bit contrarian and can be hard-headed

It’s always hard when asked this question because naturally suspecting people who are scumreading me can be a problem. I think that some slots could easily be wolves trying to take advantage of the situation, but villagers can be mistaken too.

I townread the people defending me because I’m a bit naturally inclined to, I find that I trust people a bit who trust me. However, I do individually like the slots as I have analysed them in my read wall.

2 Likes

Wortox feels fairly pure in this conversation to me right now. Their behaviour yesterday was a different story with how defensive their attempt to draw the wagons felt, but I’m not feeling that here unless their acceptance is a bait to make us second-guess their alignment. We don’t just want to chomp through all the quiet players in the POE this game

I’m going to dwell on this.
Claiming that evils “have to incentive” to perform certain actions is usually a misnomer, but Wendy’s overstaying sense of caution without being frozen and making no reads at all, instead having separate tiers of confidence in townreads… Wendy is obvious town

I don’t like this post

(Also I won’t be around as much as I’d like today I left all my shit due on Monday cuz it was spring break and I’m lazy, ping me if you have a question or I might miss it)

1 Like

H-huh?

1 Like

VOTE: Warly
That post REALLY rubbed me the wrong way

1 Like

VOTE: Warly

Yeah good catch warly can get in the bin

@Warly youre outted sorry :disappointed:

Warly (2): Wurt, Wolfgang
Wormwood (1): Wendy
Woodie (1): Wortox

Not Voting (10): Wilson, Willow, Wigfrid, WX-78, Wickerbottom, Webber, Woodie, Warly, Wormwood, Wanda

Here’s your official vote count from everyone’s favorite Leafeon. ^_^ :sleepingleafeon:

Hello, everybody. I apologize for not swapping my vote yesterday. That was bad play on my part.

I am having some trouble parsing tone this game, as there are so many people roleplaying or pretending to be new players when they are not. I would like to continue to keep an eye on WX-78. I do not know who they are, as I do not have much recognition for the players on this site, but I believe that they are a good wolf.

Wigfrid has been rubbing me the wrong way. I also dislike how they have repeatedly claimed to not know Wortox’s name. They have referred to them as “the red pfp person”, even as they use other players’ names, multiple times now:

It feels like they are effortlessly remembering every other name in the game. It strikes me as odd.

I agree that Warly’s posting is looking bad, and I would like to get some proper wagons up.

VOTE: Warly.

Thank you Mr Wortox for you vote without giving a reason

You literally had a wall of reasoning yesterday, look at it.

I hope every townie had a good night sleep.
Rest in peace Wes. You were a townie friend. Will be always in our hearts and minds. And your trolls will always lighten up the upcoming days.

I appreciate your efforts Mr Wortox. Although, I’ve put a lot of effort into my reasoning yesterday and expressing my thoughts with the evidence I had on hand. However, it is important for us to be flexible and not stubborn in our reasoning. and I genuinely believe it’s important for us to continue evaluating the situation and remaining open to new information as it arises.

1 Like

In the meantime, I need to get my old axe and go on chopping trees before the night. Family’s gotta eat, you know? Catch you all later!

Woodies also not a new player btw theyre just comitted to the bit

Woodie’s tone is all over the place please help

Tone reading new players can be really hard sometimes

But I agree like I’m pretty sure I said yesterday they’ve done a few things I’d expect out of a new player on both alignments, which I’m slowly starting to lean more on the W side their. Especially cuz with how this games gone so far theirs 10000% at least one wolf in the slankers, more likely two imo