Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

What I find most enjoyable is how these reads are so different to my own.
I think there could easily be 1-2 wolves in there.

Valid, I’m keeping my vote on them as kind of a vanity. They’re going utr and they aren’t really being towny, I also don’t think they’re contributing to the game in any significant way. They’re falling into a lot of classic wolf tells but the core problem is I don’t know if them being wolfy is just due to them as a player or the fact that they’re actually a wolf due to the nature of an anon game, and nothing is really damning.

1 Like

My main goal this game is to become universal town anyways.
I think I’m everybodys highest town read at the moment, so seems to be going good.

1 Like

OKAY

NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO START SELLING US ON THAT

Villagery post but back up your points.

Ill get their soon just gotta let me cook a little longer than normal

You’ve had 72 hours.

ANYWAYS IM NGL THIS GAME IS NOT VERY FUN.

I think Webber is the most towny.
Willow is town-ish

Wurt has been fine too but I don’t see anything which makes me go “This slot can’t be W”
But I have had my eye on Wicker and Wolfgang for a while now.

Yeah
I think this eod needs more spice
And by that I mean more people

2 Likes

The best part of anon games is ID hunting, hence why I always hope to rand wolf.
Except that one game where you couldn’t ID hunt in WC, that was a bad game.

I can believe it. My mental assessment of Wortox was that they were a defensive player who didn’t quite how to form reads in a vanilla setting, and so their consistent push onto Woodie instead of just acting lost wasn’t a partner’ing action. But all things considered, repeating the draw comment and switching their reasoning to continue voting Woodie today was a tad performative.
We also remembered this defence.

Summary

Hard CFD to Webber.
Anybody interested?

Only Villagers Open

This is a trap, first person to agree is outed wolf.

1 Like

I AGREE.

AWOO.

2 Likes

VOTE: Webber

2 Likes

Vanilla games aren’t the best.
I partially like the anonymity but I think meta is one of the fun things in vanilla games.
Also activity when it comes to some slots is pretty non-existent.

I’ve not said much about read updates for me because I don’t have any big ones atm.
Webber is more towny than I’d said before and Willow is a Town-Lean.
Other than that my reads would be mostly the same.

Wormwood’s a slot which is making me paranoid because voting a townread just because “Yay ties” is super harmful

We Gottem

1 Like

Me who just said Webber is the most towny out of the 5 you said…
HMMM…

Yeah sounds amazing (/s)

I think we should host an anon game but it’s secretly some bullshit setup

NO THEY ARE, IT’S JUST THERE ARE LIKE 5 PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE NEW AND 5 SLANKERS WITH LIKE MINIMAL OVERLAP

1 Like