Drama Mill Misc - Signups (3/∞)

Welcome to Drama Mill Misc

Gameplay

Each player gains a point for every successful report made within the time limit. Proof must be submitted by inviting the game hosts into your report with moderators confirming, under the new system, that action was taken. Only players that have /in’d are eligible to be reported. Forum moderators that /in as a moderator will be the moderators handling the reports for the purposes of Drama Mill misc. Forum moderators may /in as both players and as a moderator, including simultaneously, as more corruption is obviously encouraged by drama mill misc.
More instant winconditions and extra points conditions may be made at any time by the hosts, and may also be applied retroactively.

Extra Points

Extra points may be earned depending on the context of a report. Earn extra points if…

1. Your report is successful, and the post reported was in the Drama Mill thread, and you incited that player to make the inflammatory post.
  2. Your report is successful, and it was regarding an incident long forgotten at least three years ago. Resurfacing unnecessary drama is rewarded in Drama Mill Misc.
  3. Your report is successful, and the target of the report was a current moderator of the mod team.
  4. You successfully get your flagging permissions revoked for being too abusive with them.
  5. You sign up to Drama Mill misc as a moderator, and abuse your powers in order to gain an advantage in the misc
  6. Your report is successful, and you ignore the rule that you can only report players that have /in’d

Instant Win Conditions

Some drama caused is so insane or inflammatory that you deserve to instantly win Drama Mill misc. Of course, if this happens, we highly encourage you to continue participating. You’re excellent at it.

1. Your report was successful, and they receive a permenant suspension.
  2. You successfully bully someone off the forums.
  3. You successfully contribute a significant portion to getting the recent reports system change reverted because it has created a drama mill.
  4. You successfully get perma-banned as a result of your participation in Drama Mill misc.
  5. You get permenantly banned after making toxic comments to someone post-game, get permenantly banned as a result, then get unbanned due to being given the benefit of the doubt after an appeal, somehow convince the mods to create change the reports system because you’re sour about your very deserved ban to open a massive opportunity for a drama mill, immediately complain about evidence you definitely have about the mod team being evil and biased, refuse to elaborate about said evidence because it’d “stoke drama”, two days later breadcrumb the “evidence” you have again and then once again refuse to elaborate about the evidence you have, finally admitting it’s circumstantial and not definitive at all, proceed to in bad faith randomly PM a member of the forum with the intention of stoking more drama and looking like you’ve taken the moral high ground in doing so, proceed to completely unnecessarily flag a hosts’ OP because they made what appeared to be a very slight error (they didn’t - you were wrong), be toxic yet again postgame and finally receive a suspension - somehow appealable in a year.

How to Sign Up

To signup, type /in. If you are a forum moderator, please specify if you want to /in as a player, moderator or both.

Players

1. Wazza
  2. Lilith (as jail)

Moderators

1. May

Winners - Hall of Fame

1. Brakuren, for successfully fulfilling instant win condition n. 5
  2. tutuu, for successfully fulfilling instant win condition n. 1
6 Likes

LOL

5 Likes

Game guaranteed to start as soon as the moderators attempt to shut it down. We’ll all just create a private PM and keep it secret.

8 Likes

do I win now

6 Likes

:sob:

1 Like

I’m going to dish out points for everyone who submits proof of flagging the OP

2 Likes

Everyone voted for this over Hottest Women misc thinking this is the less inappropriate one :person_facepalming:

6 Likes

4 Likes

I highly recommend everyone to in before the moderators discover drama mill misc on the front page (as it should be) :star_struck:

3 Likes

or im adding people against their own will

2 Likes

zorvo moment

4 Likes

there is no escape from drama mill misc

I will do a draft

3 Likes

wtf am i reading lmao

3 Likes

Too long, didn’t read

2 Likes

hell yeah
/in
my favourite!
illegal mafia

7 Likes

This was deeply offensive to me. Flagged.

Apologise.

1 Like

OH MY GOD

3 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

It was intentional

3 Likes

Flagged.