Drama Mill Misc - Signups (3/∞)

i check this website to see 5 of the 6 posts I made on this thread got Nice Reply. magical. thank you for the service @Daeron.

10 Likes

/out

sorry, I had other commitments.

4 Likes

This is why you were banned, multiple times, and on multiple occasions. My eyes have severed their optic nerves and have rolled out of my head just so that I no longer have to look at this.

Mods, imprison this woman.

8 Likes

This thread is an absolutely gold opportunity for comedy - as is most things I create. You’re welcome.

4 Likes

submitting this flag of @YoubutWorse

10 Likes

YBW has been permanently banned for that post, ty for the report

gz on winning!

16 Likes

Bumping in hopes of resurfacing some drama.

8 Likes

i hear a user who shall not be named was really invested in may becoming a mod. here’s to hoping may roots out and destroys the mod bias against them, of which there is copious non-anecdotal evidence

10 Likes

Who is going to be the first person to get falsely banned for an easily mis-interpreted statement for the sole purpose of giving the mods a chance to practice the appeal system?

my bet is on tutuu

7 Likes

Tutuu’s meant to be a tutorial: very obviously not malicious, but silly enough to accidentally trigger Maya Fey levels of chicanery.

3 Likes

tutuurial

2 Likes

Glad I inned as mod

1 Like

/in as may

3 Likes

WHY ME

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I’m not going to name exactly who it was in an attempt to not stoke drama or identify particular individuals, but a certain individual who just became moderator has clearly leveraged their reviewer position to gain an unfair advantage over other candidates. Again, I’m not going to reveal who this is, but I think it’s very important that @Geyde’s misconduct regarding this is looked at in great detail by the mod team.

7 Likes

Drama is apparently FoL moderation approved, everybody. Ii’m not going to blame one particular person but I also think its absolutely appalling that a moderator would actually sign up to a so-called “Drama Mill” thread - what were you thinking @May, ignoring your mod duties to sign up to Drama Mill misc? Despicable. In fact, I think May should bear all responsibility for any consequences that happen due to whoever’s smart idea it was to create a Drama Mill misc.

This would set a brighter, better example. I’m all about brighter and better examples, actually. I think for the reasons I’ve just set out that would clearly improve FoL, that my mod application immediate rejection be re-reviewed and ultimately accepted. Transparency would be assured under my regime- I’d make it very clear who the mod team does and doesn’t like.

8 Likes

I completely agree with Daeron. We need more transparent FoL moderation.

Why was May, an instigator who signed up for this game, accepted as a moderator by the staff? Has the standard for moderatorship fallen this low?

2 Likes

@Chloe I demand transparency at why my moderation application was denied.

This is not an appropriate answer.

15 Likes

I told you - you need to be significantly less iconic and significantly more problematic

I don’t see how this is so hard to understand?

14 Likes