Drama Mill Misc - Signups (3/∞)

Drama Mill Host Announcement

@Geyde has been awarded 0 points for successfully deciphering a strategy a year ago to weaponise drama to win games. Congratulations!

8 Likes

Hi I only just read the OP and had assumed it was an actual game before

What the fuck is this?

Is this legal?

We’re allowing this?

8 Likes

An anonymous source has come forward with information concerning a particular forum user which I will not name to prevent unnecessary drama. They have reportedly scammed a small artist out of commission after they refused to make a “tiny and insignificant” edit within a days notice after suffering a family emergency.

I think it’s very important to give a sufficient information so that the particular individual knows who they are, but that other people can’t identify them as to witch hunt. Therefore, I will be leaving a small hint regarding the concerned FoLer: their forum title is Enthusiast, their profile picture is a Torracat in a cardboard box, they have won the 2021 Best Individual Scum Performance (Orangevitational) award on January 2022, their profile currently has 3406 views, their most liked post is in the Weekly Monday Discussion Moderator Interest Check topic on precisely 21 Aug '23 3:18:36 AM (BST) with 16 likes, they have replied 36868 times in the completed category and 53 in site feedback.

8 Likes

In response to recent allegations that orangeandblack5 had been dating a 35 year old woman, he responded with this:

It’s now been officially confirmed that orangeandblack5 is, in fact, 70 years old and therefore a boomer. Boomers must be banned. Get them off the site.

7 Likes

Flagged.

3 Likes

i associate this color with @LadyGaga now ngl

3 Likes

real

10 Likes

Honestly that’s a feature not a bug

9 Likes

me too

Can you not actually lie

3 Likes

That actually tilts me

3 Likes

i cannot lie in this color

oh

1 Like

That’s straight up false. The way it works is they make you pay up front after drawing a sketch. There is no such things as scamming them. When I paid via PayPal, I straight up put in my notes for the payment (for torracat) and then tipped with the statement (torracat recieved) so it wouldn’t be hard to prove they actually did it. Fuck off

1 Like

Yes. It’s intended to be, because it’s obviously a joke.

1 Like

I don’t consider that a joke, I consider that straight up lying and it irritates me to be falsely accused of something.

1 Like

drama mill misc strikes again

5 Likes

I can’t tell if you actually couldn’t tell if I was being serious with that post or not, or if you knew I was being unserious and decided to take offence anyway

1 Like