Drama Mill Misc - Signups (3/∞)

Something that screams “this is not serious” to you may not scream that to others, and I think it is very valid for Litten to be upset that others might read what you said out of context and assume it’s the truth that he didn’t pay the artist. I can’t make you have empathy but I would appreciate if you tried to see his perspective and didn’t make jokes at others’ expenses or accuse them of things like that if you aren’t sure they would be alright with it

3 Likes

I have tried to see his perspective which is why I’m sympathetic that if he felt like being the butt of the joke was inappropriate that’d be fine, and I know that being upset sucks

But I can’t feel guilty or sympathy for someone who has previously read the FoL equivelant of the Onion and decides to read an article and get upset at it

i think we can all learn valuable lessons from this experience, namely to not read daerons posts ever for any reason

4 Likes

i find it absolutely hilarious that the drama mill thread was a self-fulfilling prophecy. daeron tried so hard, for almost a month at this point, to no avail. not until this point. i bet he didn’t see that one coming. he was afraid of his own success

6 Likes

the biggest travesty of this whole event is that nobody satisfied an extra points or instant win condition

3 Likes

well in the essence of drama mill and being two of the three people who signed up

@May boat yourself :joy_cat:

1 Like

/in

2 Likes

@mollylikesorigami you know what you did. apologise. now.

woah the drama game thread actually generated some drama

3 Likes

i see the game is doing its job

1 Like

i’m sorry i made you listen to a radiohead song that was actually good

4 Likes

@lilith

1 Like

What’s the point system for getting people banned from unrelated websites?

11 Likes

May you’re a mod now you can just abuse your mod powers to edit the OP

4 Likes

Drama Mill Host Announcement

@tutuu has successfully become a winner of Drama Mill misc as a result of succeeding the following instant win condition:

Congratulations!

13 Likes

does he win twice?

9 Likes

no unfortunately
that condition requires you to get banned while actively pursuing glory in drama-mill misc

7 Likes

Wait how did you know about this what the hell?

6 Likes

Or wait were u talking about yourself

An anonymous source.

3 Likes