Drama Mill Misc - Signups (3/∞)

this is still a misunderstanding that is very easy to clear up!

the followup with a ridiculous accusation on orange,
the fact that I said I would not name a particular user to not stoke unnecessary drama, and then provide a comically long list of very identifying factors regarding you
the usage of the phrase “witch hunt”
the ridiculously convenient accusation that is very unlikely to have ever happened in the first place

1 Like

also you play mafia

It’s not a misunderstanding, I understand it.

1 Like

this is a joke. sorry

well then why are you upset
its an accusation that everyone understands is not real
if you understand it then it seems like
yea

like this is genuinely super easy to clean up

litten are you SURE you are not doing a bit

litten has every right to be upset that someone (even jokingly) accused him of not paying the artist

5 Likes

the tone is tess ardent-core in that it’s journalistic, which adds to the comedic effect
it’s obviously satirical

1 Like

I understand that they intended it was a joke but I don’t see why everyone who looks at that would assume it’s a joke, espicially considering how oddly specific it is and the fact that I don’t even remembering Daeron being in the thread nor knowing about the fact that the person in question has been having problems with stuff

1 Like

… shouldn’t this tip you off more

ok this might be fair

like yeah other people might understand it was in jest but i think its very clear litten didn’t?

1 Like

like fellas this is EXTREMELY easy to clean up!!
move on with your lives!!

No, because it being oddly specific implies they actually know more about it

1 Like

or even if he did doesn’t appreciate being the butt of a joke

2 Likes

I’m fine with being butt of the joke I just get very angry at being falsely accused of stuff

idk what litten even like. wants here
we’ve said it was a joke what else? what do we do to make this right or something?

so basically, uh, yeah i know this is a meme thread but please don’t make jokes about people if you aren’t sure they’d be comfortable with it

3 Likes

this is poorly phrased but

and yea this is ~fair
but