Drama Mill Misc - Signups (3/∞)

I have tried to see his perspective which is why I’m sympathetic that if he felt like being the butt of the joke was inappropriate that’d be fine, and I know that being upset sucks

But I can’t feel guilty or sympathy for someone who has previously read the FoL equivelant of the Onion and decides to read an article and get upset at it

i think we can all learn valuable lessons from this experience, namely to not read daerons posts ever for any reason

4 Likes

i find it absolutely hilarious that the drama mill thread was a self-fulfilling prophecy. daeron tried so hard, for almost a month at this point, to no avail. not until this point. i bet he didn’t see that one coming. he was afraid of his own success

6 Likes

the biggest travesty of this whole event is that nobody satisfied an extra points or instant win condition

3 Likes

well in the essence of drama mill and being two of the three people who signed up

@May boat yourself :joy_cat:

1 Like

/in

2 Likes

@mollylikesorigami you know what you did. apologise. now.

woah the drama game thread actually generated some drama

3 Likes

i see the game is doing its job

1 Like

i’m sorry i made you listen to a radiohead song that was actually good

4 Likes

@lilith

1 Like

What’s the point system for getting people banned from unrelated websites?

11 Likes

May you’re a mod now you can just abuse your mod powers to edit the OP

4 Likes

Drama Mill Host Announcement

@tutuu has successfully become a winner of Drama Mill misc as a result of succeeding the following instant win condition:

Congratulations!

13 Likes

does he win twice?

9 Likes

no unfortunately
that condition requires you to get banned while actively pursuing glory in drama-mill misc

7 Likes

Wait how did you know about this what the hell?

6 Likes

Or wait were u talking about yourself

An anonymous source.

3 Likes