1 Like

Flagged.

1 Like

If i flag all posts scumreading me in a game of mafia do i win

4 Likes

Flagged.

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:

erm achtuaklly rule something prohibits discussion the flag feature in game :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

jsut write angry messages to the mods instead of flagging

1 Like

You would try and discourage someone who was just recently a victim of a comment intentionally deeply offensive?

Flagged.

4 Likes

rigged

1 Like

You can blame 3 people complaining about the start time even after the 3rd poll.

Sorry, everyone.

If people are going to complain about a damn start date, after multiple polls, and the host being willing to change the start date just so certain people can play. I win the majority, I lose the minority. It’s a vicious cycle, it seems.

5 Likes

the reader: β€œtruly drama mill misc is a genius commentary on the destructive nature of drama…”

kyo when writing drama mill misc: β€œhehe flag feature go brr”

5 Likes

You can blame 3 people complaining about the start time even after the 3rd poll.

Sorry, everyone.

If people are going to complain about a damn start date, after multiple polls, and the host being willing to change the start date just so certain people can play. I win the majority, I lose the minority. It’s a vicious cycle, it seems.

2 Likes

/in as jail

5 Likes

Sorry, everyone.

3 Likes

The β€œas” is unnecessary.

3 Likes

Identity theft is illegal

2 Likes

no because im not getting jail to in, im getting jail to in in my place. im preemptively flaking

3 Likes

its legal to identify some bitches but you dont do that either

4 Likes

Was not the joke, but we’ll run with it.

1 Like

LMAO