Sayno (4): Memekingpizza, Frostwolf103, Kanave, soweli
SultanOfSlam (3): bystander, Rover, Canping
soweli (3): Caitlin, SultanOfSlam, PrincessAbigail
Triss (1): Chomps
Chomps (1): Triss
Canping (1): Sayno

Not Voting (2): Kelsier, gori

:sleepingleafeon:

The latest vote on Saynk is probs is a defensive move from what i can tell. But can’t judge it to uard because I tend to do the same thing.

1 Like

Hihi mobile kanave here

Game ded

Yeah, defensive votes to save your skin, especially in the last hour are pretty normal regardless of faction

Wow these wagons sure do exist sont they

Im just mind blown we got 1000+ posts in lol

Yeah self pres is only ai in the fact that they choose sayno

1 Like

Games hard and I’m bad at mafia can we vote sleep

2 Likes

Me in bed typing that: ive already voted sleep in my heart

I think the soweli wagon is proba pure but i kinda thought theyre paots were towny

But the thing is we have something to talk about is who should be evicted that is on the block and we have 3ish noms.

meme stop me from doing something stupid please

What you ginna do

I will vote to break any ties or prevent a tie in the last 5 minutes

@SultanOfSlam are you just on soweli as a sheep

#letitrand

rands have never gone poorly for me (false) (I haven’t had a fm rand hit a member of the opposite alignment in 3 years)

How I see it is, I believe in my vote the most. I do think Sultan could be scum based on their abigail pushes earlier. I really really did not like it from start to finish.

Sayno though isnt a bad vote because they have quite frankly low posted compared to other options, but honestly they’re not who I personally would like to see go

And I want soweli to die the least on the basis of I do not believe they are wolf at all, but I will say Sowelis flip gives us the most information because the votes on them are one doctor claim, someone the doctor claim is protecting and vice versa, and someone who threw the doctor claim under the bus and spent alot of their time in the thread pushing them