Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Night 4 (7/15)

And if she happens to be in hoods then you know more about her.

Hm?

From previous games from my experience

I have played with Bystander quite a bit

She never does much as town (which is weird cuz everyone always says Bys is super active) but this game she does even less

1 Like

Well to know a friend or foe, depends how friendly bystand talks to you and even become cooperative when you understandh her.

I somewhat doubt me and Bys will ever become friends

Well I was on the same boat on most of the games, except for one

It’s from Jackal game

I see

I just don’t rlly like when someone seems to never take the game seriously

Anyway I’m not that up to talk about my personal feelings about Bystander

What does matter is that I think she 's mafia

That’s Bystander for you and I honestly don’t blame her for not taking this seriously, anything’s better than malicious

What alignment was Bys that game?

She’s town, of course she is befriending an group scum whom I thought she’s getting happy vibes from the hybrid player, but that counts on what I discussed regarding vibes I mentioned.

She’s way more goofy there though

Either way, if we vote her out, she’s not a loss for town cuz she won’t do anything anyway

You, Sultan and Kelsier would be a bigger loss

I keep eyes open on my vote in any case, the cop should at least out their findings on what they checked, since this cop dont have novice modifier (cannot use abilities at night 1) then I dont see why withholding do any good.

I do hope that if that’s truely the case why Bystander voted Sultan not because feelings, but also the possible check on sultan and its outed.

We find out when Bystander does claim and lied about this. then I will be more than happy to oblige.

Wolfy poat

I mean you guys never know how to read me so i guess i can take one fir the team?

Blame Bystander not me lol

Also you were not nice, so why should I be nice to enemies?

Oh wait, I do take pity and try me feel guilty for pursuing on players I suspect, which is why I am not getting good at.

But seriously, wolfy post.

is that all you can say?