Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Night 4 (7/15)

Well I voted Sultan at first because I feel from Bystander’s vibes that her vote is more than thinking Sultan and Abigail were having a fight and may suspected more about him.

1 Like

K but like, what about Sultan in general?

I havent asked that question how I felt about him, rather than Bystander.

As for Bystander, you know a town bystander when you play long enough with her, usually with her intent how she reads players.

I mean, okay but like
Do you have suspicions on anyone who ISN"T connected to Bystander?

It’s not accuracy that counts, but overal positive energy

Okay. I am Rover the ISOer rn and this message is a stream of consciousness as I read. So to make it better i will just be doing a pro - con type list. yippie.

Actions I see as Wolf leaning:

A bit quick to hop unto the Sayno vote early on with no real reasoning.

i mean… this one speaks for itself a bit.
This one is REALLY weird to me though because his first first for sayno was with no real reasoning, now he is sure its a hit, and than later on on day 2 he fights against the idea of the sayno wagon being pure.

Like Caitlin says, he could genuinely be believing in delusion, but this also reads very negatively in both how he paints himself and the situation.

Actions I see as Town leaning:

Just kind of a townie thing to point notice too

I think assuming someone else is cop and trusting their reads is sorta townie? Like. I dont know why wolf would do that.
That being said it was a really random and quick jump to believing Bys is Cop

NEUTRAL
And I’m not quoting it but the whole frost vs abigail thing that is the majority of the early messages in the ISO dont lean one way or another, in that they can be argued both ways. ((Frost was pushing abigail consistently and could’ve been pushing her in bad faith, but also his push for her could be a town leaning push to just gain more information on someone he disagreed with when it came down to the whole wagon/zenons law argument they were having))

so take this as you all will I did what was requested of me yaya

1 Like

Correct.

1 Like

that was my first time using the quote feature it was kinda fun

1 Like

This is super awkward :sus:

Okay my case against this even though it was just arbitrary thing to do just to have a reason to do something D2 but the thing is this comment could have locked the chat for a few hours just out of a simple threat with words and nobody would want T/T violence if it was a possible world

This is a note for later when Frost suddenly pops in later of the day one phase.

There it is… popping in all of a sudden but the thing is about the sudden pop in argument is that I do it from time to time in other games as town but the thing is can I truly point to this and say it’s evil but others might and want to acknowledge that as a point for both sides.

After the first claim of medic they might be willing to believe my vash claim if it was real and picked to hold off of a gun use if I was truthful because I doubt anyone would believe my cop claim now because I would have said a result because that’s the best thing to do.

I mean it could just be them saying hey I would do X as mafia but the thing is in the secret hitler games I have played this defense just means nothing to me at this point because with the power of hindsight if always such a powerful thing and people just use it to make them sound more credible…sure it could be true but for me this logic of they have to be good doesn’t sit well with me

Could have believed my statement if they think I’m the vash who picked them and thought to not use it because it would out them but me reading some of their next posts brings a question of is the faliure annocued to town.

Could have tmi but it does bring it in to question for later.

Its Frost’s wolfiest thing but the insistence on them being cleared over the Abbi kill is clearing

1 Like

@Kelsier Come vote, or ask us how if you’re unsure how to.

1 Like

reading the OP is tmi…that’s hilarious

Kelsier did try to vote but they sadly messed it up

They tried to vote Bystander and disappeared before I could explain

I will say, in my opinion and I said it before, I do not think the fight with abigail can at all be chalked up to either alignment.
My biggest problem with Frost is day two alot of his messages and defense can be chalked up to “dont vote me ill flip town”, alongside with jumping unto wagons really prematurely both on day one and on day two with assuming someone was a cop
but my biggest positive I see on Frost is he just seems very uninformed both with the insistence it CANT be him because Abbi died and just like general comments about the hitman.

1 Like

Look some people don’t read to hard and have misunderstanding in rules…sometimes the person who understands it the best might be the one who has the thing applied to them. Just like the Jack of Hearts I have played where the best player in that game was the person who understood it because they were the evil man.

it’s weak ill give it that… but it’s something I might as well point out.

So… you think that if Frost is Hitman they just didn’t understand their role?

no they’re saying the opposite, they knew that the failed shot would be silent bc they’re the hitman

1 Like