Dust & Vashes (FoL) - Night 4 (7/15)

Whats DRG

Deep Rock Galactic, Helldivers2 but dwarves mining a cracked planet with its own ecosystems. Also lots of drinking beer and kicking barrels into places you’re not supposed to.

1 Like

Ooooh. Never heard of either of those to be honest but i hope ur enjoying them

Everyone who ever talked in this chat is clear btw

Source: me :steam_locomotive::black_cat:

Iz free, iz fun. highly recommend.

1 Like

I would but rn i am already being torn apart by three very strong forces ((Rimworld, Miitopia and soon BG3))

hah valid

1 Like

Too many games too little time :face_exhaling: i wish i could cryo sleep my body but play all the games i want too in my brain lool

1 Like

Its a good post, you’re just jealous you didn’t vote after Kanave, so suck it.

Is rover a busser? They put alot of attention on Frostwolf without trying to really push the issue of trying to lynch Frost

Good idea i am spartacus and i chose sultan and kanave

P.1646 (to long to qoute),

Not a single mention of thos Prior :cold_face:

Kessler not reading confirmed

I must say the fact we have a player who hasnt posted in 5 days and hasnt been replaced or modkilled kinda hurts games

1 Like

OP rules says they get subbed if they do it twice but like… yeah 0 posting really sucks

idt Rover has too many games on site, they’ve played before as “Princess Peach” but I can’t recall any other games beyond that, though obv I don’t play in every game here. They being said I think they’d definitely be capable of bussing

1 Like

I still generally think Frost’s confusion and lack of awareness is towny but eh

hi

esterday since it was right before eod i was just trying to not spew myself vt. also like i tried to soft a peek (kelsier v) and try to bait nk and if i died kelsier would be spewed v. i still have a townread on kelsier but its nowhere near as strong as i made it out to be. rewritten

pre