DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

if you think Doodle can make even half as good of posts as Rem has been making this game you’re mental

Yes sorry, brain autofilled

ok i’m going to have to completely reread them with that in mind
added to tbd for tomorrow
although if bee just wolfclaims or doesn’t show up then i can just assume they are town too

Even if there’s a poison, we know there’s a factional night kill

1 Like

would be like giga good for us

2 Likes

Yeah that track was crazy good if true

1 Like

poison in fm is typically announced at sod

1 Like

there are some hidden “damage over time” like kills, but that’d be typically dousing from an arsonist

Arsonist douses someone and can ignite to kill all doused targets on a later night
it’s not out of the realm of possibility of that existing but it’d typically be the neutral in that case, not a mafia

2 Likes

fm = forum mafia
sod = start of day

1 Like

gonna try to sleep
might be back on in a bit if I can’t
otherwise I’ll check in in like 8.5 hours when I’m on the bus to school if I remember

have a good night!

2 Likes

if I don’t check in by 4 pm pst and mint results didn’t drop assume I died irl and hold a funeral /j

1 Like

if bee hasnt checked in within like 12 hours i’m going to assume she’s a wolf and doesn’t know what to do and backread assuming she’s a wolf for spew to try to figure out teammates

2 Likes

12 hours might be too few, let’s say 16

How DARE you.

1 Like

2 Likes

Ahh i see the issue.

I mean literal theatrics. The best way i can explain it is an actor doing his solo performance. Hold on

Like this in his most recent game he has emotion behind some words like “Also to yall saying about having like 4 abilites or some nonsense… what?!” it has emotion and theatrics behind it.

in this games post its very
mellow? doesnt have a ton of emotions in it… tbh me reading them both side by side might have just been me being way too picky with emotional shit…

2 Likes

i think kiiruma has definitly imporved from his opener. but its definitly not an “Usual kiiruma opener”

i am reading back on kiiruma openers and i think i was just being too overly nit picky…

1 Like