DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

ALSO!
I have no idea why whoever didnt die

Unfortunately, I think it is against the rules to nudge you out of game. I could be wrong tho

could…ruby do it?

pretty sure i would have been told i can target 2 people with a night ability if this was the case

1 Like

your just gonna have to regularly check

Yes, it should I believe. Could be wrong tho

no

It’s kind of on you to remember. I won’t elaborate further, but talking out of game with you could reveal info that we shouldn’t have

i believe it would

Next night, I chose this night, so if you can choose 2, it would be this night

GAAAAh
fine…
anyways, Any other questions I need to answer before I get OFF the death Wagon?
Im a bit in a dnd session right now and will probably voice my concerns and votes HOPEFULLY tommorow

honestly, may I ask why you chose Marl for your ability.

I think it was mainly that we needed to hear a claim from you.
@Kiiruma You mentioned that it’s possible you got attacked if I recall correctly. Can you elaborate?

why would you target me when you said i was the person you suspected the most though

4 Likes

I am trying to comptemplate if I believe the claim or not.

it feels very finicky

i dont really buy it

Oh wait nvm I was wrong. Sorry there are more questions for you

I misread and thought it said something along the lines of double their day ability (or just brainwashed my brain with Marls message)

I saw them say they have a day ability, and took the opprutunity

yeah this is exactly why I asked why.

Theres this, and also the fact that you were pretty clearly a big target if you arent mafia, no offense, so it seems risky using a two night ability on you

1 Like

ITS THE ONLY PERSON WHO CLAIMED DAY ABILITY ITS BETTER THAN NOTHING
Also, If everyone else trusts you, I can put my ability on you, if it turns out to be bad, people could see that and then eat you