DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Biggest counterpoint to it is that forum mafia is different from chat mafia is different from turbos is different irl mafia is different from ToS is different from whatever fuckin else

Skill in one does not necessarily translate to skill in another

1 Like

Fair but like

Thatā€™s such aā€¦ Retroactive kind of way of viewing

Itā€™s bad if sheā€™s, good if sheā€™s a wolf

But does it actually give us anything more than another dead D1 Eliza?

Thatā€™s part of my disagreement, I also just think that the way in which meme is acting unfamilar isnā€™t really indicative of anything, theyā€™ve just fluff posted all game so far

1 Like

*as of where i am backreading

ye it would probably be gamewinning if sheā€™s a wolf because it giga hard clears both myself and meme and gives us a goldmine of stuff we can dig through to draw conclusions from

1 Like

icic

if we think she is a wolf she should die and we shouldnā€™t let her getting misyeeted a lot stop us from that

but i agree with you that we do have to take into account her misyeet rate when deciding if we think she is actually a wolf or not

1 Like

Meme is like exactly rand

Which sucks because itā€™s hard to read someone who is exactly rand

Imma head out for now, Iā€™ll be back later

3 Likes

Have fun

Sorry had to be in class

Itā€™s to jog the thread

I donā€™t really understand whats happening rn, but Iā€™ll backread and give opinions when ai come back

1 Like

Something something just hatecrime her d2 ez

there was something i remember finding off about meme earlier but idr what it was
it was small though

F

the way i play as town i more or less have to play with the expectation that iā€™m not living to the next day unless iā€™m giga incorrect, in which case me being alive is a downside for town anyway

which is why i typically try so hard to have a full team guess in smaller games like this by eod1 even if a lot of the time itā€™s not perfect

Lmao

its fine im really bad at wolf iā€™ll become obv wolf like d2 and youā€™ll all be happy