DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

Jokes on you, I’m not voting Drinks anymore

“Out of eod posts” so you didn’t look for the original reasoning naurrr :sob::sob: girl you have to read the thread to know what was said in it
Do you even know what posts YBW is referring to when she says that (cuz I don’t)

If that’s the conclusion you want to draw I can’t do anything about that

Guava hardtunneled

4 Likes

1 Like

:polidab:

Then what do you suggest we do instead

“Tunnelled” girl she’s not doing anything to disprove what I’m saying what :sob::sob: she refuses to defend herself other than “ugh I always die d1 except when I alt that must be the only way”

Fuck if I know

You probably?

The vibes that exist within you and eliza just suck

K then do that

Even if you’re right, you’re still tunneled

Nya

Like don’t just sit there twiddling your thumbs when it comes to your vote you’re one of the only people doing anything
Me You Marl and Kana control like the entire thread rn

I’m the most vocal, not the most powerful smh

1 Like

Your voice is power

:doubt:

Voice can be power
Or you can spit out a whole NOT of content that people will gloss over :tolt:

I don’t believe there’s enough happening so far to have a strong feeling on most people either way.

You can sit there and do nothing if you want but if you have an opinion but don’t act on it what was even the point of speaking? You can say you don’t think Eliza should die but if you don’t put your vote on someone else then you’re not getting any town points from me

That’s why I said YOUR voice, your being Apo
I fully understand that if you just say nonsense the entire game your posts hold no weight but that’s not what Apo’s doing