DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

You could say that, I don’t think its important to specific how town-y they are, I don’t want to kill them and thats enough info for town to decide who to exe

1 Like

Im actually currently planning on ISOing both, especially Merpy simply because shes been on at different times than I have.

Just from skimming and backreading though, I dont think they are W/W thats for sure. Too early to say they HAVE to be W/T or T/T, but something to keep an eye on.

Also. I didn’t know Bee was new to this game, knowing that now I think the pushes made were more so them… bumbling around (get it… bumble bee) than actually wolfing around.

So I will, skeptically and still with an eye on her, VOTE: Unvote

Um yeah that didnt work idk how to unvote

That’s embarrassing

Press the arrow if I recall correctly.

2 Likes

Hit the refresh looking button

Boo Womp

Also eliza’s both votes are on both the new people.
@ElizaThePsycho if your awake can i ask if you have any town reads atm

Im not sure eliza has any, eliza has mentioned that they dont do D1 townreads

Ok any town leans then*

Anything Eliza mentioned is listed in my reads list post of her. I iso’d everyone’s posts to make that. If she wants to hop in and some stuff though, that would be cool :partying_face:

Eliza hasn’t gotten on much at all today, which is a little concerning as its nearing the end

UNVOTE

Omg boom

2 Likes

If Eliza doesn’t respond by the time there’s only 2 hours left in the day I’ll probably swap my vote back them to give them more of a reason to give town reads

Let me go find it

1 Like

My brain cant handle reading the last 100 messages, I dont think I have a brain anymore, Ill write discriptions on what I think, and then get cooked cuz of it

well that was quick.
i am kinda torn between Apo and eliza.
Apo feels bad to me with the actions she has been doing of taking side jabs/not take sides in an arguement and not really given much from her word count. but as i say this she ususally does that. however alot of people town read them for very obscure or not really any reasons at all.
Eliza is just not doing herself justice. as soon as she became a wagon she did a few “Woe is me” then left. only to come back and vote Bees. but ughhh my gut says she is fine and i dont fucking know why.

2 Likes

Just try your best. That’s all people can ask of you :hugs:

rule 1 of mafia.
Don’t read it will kill you.