DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

It wasn’t a joke, Kork was atleast a scum read

From my pov:
She came in super aggressive with accusations, elaborated basically nothing, then used a vanish

can you elaborate on it?

Sorry I should’ve been more clear. If I remember correctly, the post details an example of a T/W situation where you would hard accuse me and not back down. This example was meant to depict a T/W example for Bee’s sake, so they knew what things to look for (they had the wrong idea before). Then, I had a bit of foresight and tried to predict a question: what if they’re both WWs? That’s why I added the info about bussing. Hopefully, that clarifies things. In summary, the hypothetical was meant to be a sample lesson to Bee. It covered what an example T/W and W/W could look like. Hope that makes more sense!

I still havent fully decided oif the way their what do you want from me was scummy or not, because all of my “forum mafia player” instincts are telling me it is and all of my “Kork as a person” instincts are telling me its not

Literally yes

Kork had been around in thread a bunch but I hadn’t really gotten much from them? Like I expected to have more towniness from kork atp

Yo

Oh my god she lives. Hi eliza!

nice of you to join us for this eod

1 Like

I have given my opinions of people, thought I don’t exactly have much more to say atm

There is a lot of Kork town, but not a lot of Kork town which I am honestly fine with considering day 1.

1 Like

Well, I hope you’re able to read really fast :saluting_face:

What does this mean??? Sorry head empty :dizzy_face:

Kork doesn’t fit the mold of Generic Townsperson :tm:, but given my understanding of how he acts in games, he fits my own expectations.

1 Like

Ah that’s fair. Yeah I’d say Kork’s involvement is more on the town side imo

I do find the people dogpiling on to Eliza interesting. Especially since I don’t recall some of these people voicing their trust in Arturo previously :spiral_notepad:

I suppose for some it could be a matter of trusting Eliza less, but I’m not so sure about that :thinking:

Hi sorry I’m here again

Was doing shit

Have you looked at thread at all during your time gone?

1 Like