DW Invitational 3: Danganronpa: Memories of the Past: 8/14 Day 4 (Chapter 2)

:blobby:

1 Like

So many terms that i need to learn or I could die first :full_moon_with_face:

LAMIST = Look at me, I’m so towny!

1 Like

I already forgot what I said what is this referring to

Terminology spam is zz anyways

pro tip don’t get back into two social deception games and relearn the terms and learn mafia terms. So many terms

1 Like

it refers to people effectively saying towny things in a performative way, I’m basically saying “Guava and Drinks both said ‘hey this is a bad thing for a town member to say’ which since most people already know, the only real benefit for them saying this is to look town.”

Next thing someone is going to say we are veto territory and I will have no idea what that means.

they’re used because they’re convient, instead of saying “oh this post is perfomative towniness that doesn’t actively move the gamestate forward” i just say lamist and people know what the means (or can look it up/ask if they’re confused)

Asking people what they mean is a very strong and effective method of clear communication

2 Likes

upvote this NOW!

untrue I am masons with @Ruby

Sorry but I founder bounced the attack.

you can take the rwstfo out of the wifom but you cant take the wifom out of the rwstfo

:smiling_face_with_tear:

i was about to tell people that thispost is just gibberish term spams but no its technically correct albeit entirely unhelpful

arent all shitposts

1 Like

It’s exactly the kind of shortcutting that I’m worried can bog down communications :sob:

No! Everything I say is of the utmost value.

Two can play this game. Sorry but as the PM I must us my NOU in order to avoid this line of 235 and the president is just WW and that lib lib play isn’t real but 8 is CNH in this FMS (all of that is real terms but not from the same game)