ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

noted.

VOTE: Icet

fuck it we ball

1 Like

I’m awake. One to two hours of rest is a good rest. I am still sour about you putting words into my mouth, but I feel more sane now.

To answer your question, the origin of why I don’t like Hazard’s readslist is because he voted Eliza over someone like CD. He barely talked about Eliza in one of his latest posts when he had talked a lot about CD in that very same post.

So when I saw his readslist (which does support what he says appearance-wise, but not argument-wise), I got very skeptical of him for putting “many” people who were scummy in his null list. Why were they there? No reason were given alongside the list. He didn’t have much time (I assume) because it was late and wants to sleep, but the reads don’t makes sense.

I saw zero explanation as to why you were on his scumlean, and likewise I saw zero explanation why “the people generally scumread by others” were on his null.

1 Like

you said this about me

i can make something up if you want, but honestly i’m not confident on anyone’s alignment
i’m confident on who we should/shouldn’t kill today though
the former being hazard/eliza/kiiruma and the latter being jaiden/bean/icet

CFD hazard
VOTE: Hazard

im pretty confident guava flips red

1 Like

zone gets a “i dont think im understanding them correctly but they seem fine” stamp, as usual

cfd guava

1 Like

I hate to break it to ya but that’s not a CFD

2 Likes

Yep. Sounds about right.
Missed opportunities, I guess.

…damn. If I am here without any knowledge of Jaiden, I can only imagine what she thinks of me once she returns. Would she skip over all of my posts like I did to her, or would she go through all of my insanity and judge me for it? …ah, well. That’s a paranoia topic for whenever I am about to faint again.

Jaiden’s UTR if town. Hundreds of posts does not mean much if all of it is condensed into SOD-only content.
You and Hazard are never going to die as town at night though, because you two are too scapegoat-like for the mafia to not use as LHFs.

Uh… right. Cool.
@Corrupted_Dreamer, you go deal with this.
Even though I am the one who brought it up, I ain’t joining whatever this is.

Zone 1: I hope it was a nice rest.
Zone 2: I think I need to sleep more soon.

I see. Hey, there is about 2 hours left until EOD. Would you mind telling me whether you have read the thread or not?

If not, then please give me your readslist of “before you went away”.

@Arctic
i find your lack of reading comprehension… disturbing.

i just got off hazard you nerd

my post is feeding into your powerwolf paranoia of someone else? how exactly does that work

…hey uh, can you add [votecount] and [/votecount] around this post? The VC won’t update otherwise.

because this was post 756
also see the second half of the bolder statement where i talk about thread allowing it very easily

bolded*

I agree

VOTE: IcetFeelsPain

ElizaThePsycho (4): Arctic, Kiiruma, guavagudetama, Hazardwaste
guavagudetama (3): beancat, IcetFeelsPain, Zone_Q11
Kiiruma (1): Leafia
Corrupted_Dreamer (1): JakeTheWolfie
IcetFeelsPain (1): Ashlyn
Hazardwaste (1): ElizaThePsycho

(I did not know that, ty :joy_cat:)

1 Like

ElizaThePsycho (4): Arctic, Kiiruma, guavagudetama, Hazardwaste