ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

awesome thing i say. in a convoluted set of events it technically came from one of my usernames

1 Like

Hey folks, I’m back–
Oh hey. Hazard’s dying? I’m surprised the mob isn’t actually going to mis-execute the obv!town. Leafia’s determination (or conviction) is actually not so strong, huh?

How did he not know who steve jobs was?

ligma balls

do you not have like
anything else you wanna say or something
because you arent currently dead, you didnt get hammered

i like ur pfp btw @ashlymtlm

how did you fuck this up that badly
also thanks

your pfp reminds me of gardevoir and gallade simultaneously but done in the style of mega man

Mate i would if i wasnt walking to work right now. Its why i said all my shit at the end of yesterday. But i under stand My death will give alot to town so i am happy to put myself out of my misery: but i woukd rather skip me in the voting chain and get iceT

truthfully i go over my sentences several times. i cannot spell and i also cannot type. sometimes i just like to leave the spellings how they are. i think it gives a good idea of where my brains at

pretty sure it’s Simon next in the voting chain not me

i have some crazy news for you

From ashlyns pov your next

horrified
go for it

i mean
im gonna die tonight so who really cares about my pov

Just copypasting this

Iron Valiant (Japanese: テツノブジン Tetsunobujin ) is a dual-type Fairy/Fighting Paradox Pokémon introduced in Generation IX.
It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon, but it appears to be a futuristic relative of Gardevoir and Gallade.

this is uh. quite a slow eod

why is the plume a different color

Laughs I know why too. Enough said.

VOTE: Leafia
spitevote

Summary

VOTE: Hazard
only kidding, of course

1 Like