ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

That would be the plan, yes

Not a good plan but the more we get outta Jake the better

Works for me.

One issue: What constitutes under “cooperation”? Like, the guy supposedly scumreads you over Leafia. Do you expect him to immediately switch his vote to Kiiruma or something?

if he scumreads me that bad he should live to fight another day because unfortunately for him, noone else that’s actually relevant does, alternatively, he should see the olive branch being extended, realise he’s been wrong on my alignment, and join forces. I don’t care about how tough it is for Jake to do because at the end of the day, he has only 2 choices, cooperate or die.

1 Like

The unholy combination of boredom, freedom of will, and to test people’s reactions.

Ok what did you make of people’s reactions?

I can answer that for him, 0, if he gained something of moderate value, his eod vote wouldn’t have been stuck in the same place 3 days back to back :skull:

2 Likes

First of all, you were scummy as hell with that fake-ass response.

Secondly, beancat should never be the axe here, nor ever unless I critically misread them.

VOTE: Jake

Alright cool, so, you’re claiming that from reactions that I was evil.
Who’s my evil team? I’d love to see you build oen.

oh yeah, and if the wisher never outed, I’d be a very easy target to kill.

I’m already consigned to never getting a wish, which I guess is to be expected.

No one ever townreads Jake.

why do people always ask that question when they’re scumread, defend on the individual front before trying to move to a team front

1 Like

L-1

Jake has chosen death, nothing else can be done for them

3 Likes

jesus fucking christ my groupmates are idiotic and I don’t know why I’m covering their asses

That wish soft by jake was bad and looks like backpedalling after genie fishing
Very bad

2 Likes

Is Jaiden being replaced woah

groupmates?

Mafia group mates

Why is bro claiming mafia

Is Jake the rolecop and Beancat evil who wants them to be saved by outing wolf? :confused: