ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

For the people spectating/casually watching the game it was

for you guys not so much

trust me bro, we have all been there

1 Like
1 Like

corrupt should join more games we should convert him to a fol’er die hard

2 Likes

I was gonna let the timer run out but the “like a beta” line was my thirteenth reason

6 Likes

LMAO

I was fucking dying when I saw that line

1 Like

we pranked Arctic so many times in spec chat

1 Like

i dont blame you at all
i was about to throw down in dvc when people tried to pin this on you
despite zone literally causing a free scum vs scum day to go so unhinged as to let mafia win a day early despite both scum confirming at least 1 scum between them

5 Likes

Nah, if I had to play another day there I’d have replaced myself

1 Like

Yeah cd needs to learn not to be toxic. He wouldnt like to be in a game with town achro behaving like that. Wolf achro barely restrained himself tbh

6 Likes

I enjoyed this game as soon as day 1 finished XD. I do think scum had a lot of power this game

No. It was not fun, but it’s not as if it is “sportsmanlike” to complain about a game that’s already ended. What’s the use of spreading negativity when we should be looking at the things that we could improve instead?

2 Likes

wolf achro should have went ham

1 Like

That’s the point of my comment

1 Like

I was close tbh

But i didnt want to throw for kiiruma by making cd aggro me.

But yeah cd gotta work on that

I think everyone played a good endgame, some better than others though

where we really lost this game was not eliminating redundancy in early phases

I think you guys lost when you executed Eliza ngl

1 Like

pro tip is to make sure the people you execute in setups with 1-2 PR’s claim before executing them

ngl I couldn’t care less how toxic you got with me, hold back or not I’ll continue to play the same way, if I’d been any less ruthless I wouldn’t have had the standing or authority to do the things I did that game