ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

(itā€™s in two hours and 30 minutes, it will be at 2023-04-07T20:00:00Z)

1 Like

noted.

VOTE: Icet

fuck it we ball

1 Like

Iā€™m awake. One to two hours of rest is a good rest. I am still sour about you putting words into my mouth, but I feel more sane now.

To answer your question, the origin of why I donā€™t like Hazardā€™s readslist is because he voted Eliza over someone like CD. He barely talked about Eliza in one of his latest posts when he had talked a lot about CD in that very same post.

So when I saw his readslist (which does support what he says appearance-wise, but not argument-wise), I got very skeptical of him for putting ā€œmanyā€ people who were scummy in his null list. Why were they there? No reason were given alongside the list. He didnā€™t have much time (I assume) because it was late and wants to sleep, but the reads donā€™t makes sense.

I saw zero explanation as to why you were on his scumlean, and likewise I saw zero explanation why ā€œthe people generally scumread by othersā€ were on his null.

1 Like

you said this about me

i can make something up if you want, but honestly iā€™m not confident on anyoneā€™s alignment
iā€™m confident on who we should/shouldnā€™t kill today though
the former being hazard/eliza/kiiruma and the latter being jaiden/bean/icet

CFD hazard
VOTE: Hazard

im pretty confident guava flips red

1 Like

zone gets a ā€œi dont think im understanding them correctly but they seem fineā€ stamp, as usual

cfd guava

1 Like

I hate to break it to ya but thatā€™s not a CFD

2 Likes

Yep. Sounds about right.
Missed opportunities, I guess.

ā€¦damn. If I am here without any knowledge of Jaiden, I can only imagine what she thinks of me once she returns. Would she skip over all of my posts like I did to her, or would she go through all of my insanity and judge me for it? ā€¦ah, well. Thatā€™s a paranoia topic for whenever I am about to faint again.

Jaidenā€™s UTR if town. Hundreds of posts does not mean much if all of it is condensed into SOD-only content.
You and Hazard are never going to die as town at night though, because you two are too scapegoat-like for the mafia to not use as LHFs.

Uhā€¦ right. Cool.
@Corrupted_Dreamer, you go deal with this.
Even though I am the one who brought it up, I ainā€™t joining whatever this is.

Zone 1: I hope it was a nice rest.
Zone 2: I think I need to sleep more soon.

I see. Hey, there is about 2 hours left until EOD. Would you mind telling me whether you have read the thread or not?

If not, then please give me your readslist of ā€œbefore you went awayā€.

@Arctic
i find your lack of reading comprehensionā€¦ disturbing.

i just got off hazard you nerd

my post is feeding into your powerwolf paranoia of someone else? how exactly does that work

ā€¦hey uh, can you add [votecount] and [/votecount] around this post? The VC wonā€™t update otherwise.

because this was post 756
also see the second half of the bolder statement where i talk about thread allowing it very easily

bolded*

I agree

VOTE: IcetFeelsPain

ElizaThePsycho (4): Arctic, Kiiruma, guavagudetama, Hazardwaste
guavagudetama (3): beancat, IcetFeelsPain, Zone_Q11
Kiiruma (1): Leafia
Corrupted_Dreamer (1): JakeTheWolfie
IcetFeelsPain (1): Ashlyn
Hazardwaste (1): ElizaThePsycho

(I did not know that, ty :joy_cat:)

1 Like