ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

what the fuck
this is such a mess
no
hazard should be the vote today
kii, im with you on Icet, but not today. not right now.

Fair enough.

CD literally townslipped not knowing woflchat existed and it was obviously fucking real given that according to icet in the format that he normally plays in, the mafia don’t have a day chat

also, I’m not new to mafia, just this site and some of it’s terminologies, they’re called different things on the sites I’ve played, and in those experiences launching a last minute counterpivot is usually detrimental to the town, your time will come, just be patient

…yea this was hazard’s last post

Why the hell are yall pushing em

1 Like

The scary thing is that I agree with Kiiruma on this.

1 Like

can someone please confirm to me that dreamer lied. im not crazy right PLEASE tell me im not

the rest of the posts

wat

That townslip was so obviously faked that it isn’t even funny Arctic.

he said he read my posts and just couldnt understand any of them to push his read on me. after confirming he had not read my posts
i cant be the only person perceiving this right

oh. hi leafia.
i cant deal with this right now

23 minutes of difference between them in which it mightve changed but yes

1. I found nothing previous that mounted to anything
  2. That post was 7 hours ago, so this just looks like scum piling on a easy slot that’s not here to get away from whoever was top wagon before this

this sucks

why is it not towny/scummy when you thought it was scummy in that game and it was a correct read and you said it was a good read to me this game, basically agreeing with me and then just ignoring it?

who’s scum on the wagon, then? (include me on there because i am, just unvoted so it’s not L-1)

Hi Ashlyn.

this site meta is so weird and wonky and wolves are laughing

i changed my mind
like i said
i dont know why i changed my mind and i wish i knew why my brain did what it does half the time but i dont.

young adult novel. im very specific with who i lady and the tramp eat things with