ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

no

arctic im trusting you

1 Like

so you know its not an attack yet you still feel attacked and are angry and want to kill leafia because you feel attacked

fucking hell. i should’ve stayed retired.

either way i don’t feel like you actually care about the main wagons of eliza/hazard. you’ve just been talking about CD or fucking around

i voted cd on react and then went off of him because i was aware it was a bad idea

My point exactly. I don’t want a wish.
I wanna be the one giving them out.

of course i dont. i think both their slots are scummy and i dont have a preference between
personally id prefer if it randed between them (let god decide). but i know people arent a fan of that

Yep. Sounds very accurate.

Just looked back and it doesn’t say that the mafia chat is 24/7 but that doesn’t make it impossible for that townslip to be faked. Especially if he was coached.

if one of their wagons falls off and a cfd replaces it im 100% voting the remaining one

it’s very hard for villagers to not have the slightest preference in one direction, which is why i don’t like this. i know i said the same thing, but look at what i’m voting, and then look at what you’re voting.

Give me the wish and I’ll cop CD to settle this once and for all.

So basically WIFOM.

1. can we please drop this
  2. possibility vs probability. Leafia keep going for possibility is a bad look

mfw everyone spewing themselves as VT

3 Likes

if we can’t kill me then we should kill hazard, their alignment reveal will provide information on others

I’d be willing to kill you, yeah.

mmmm
now conclusively miserable. fuck this. bye.
kill hazard->icet, if neither of those hit wolves reconsider PoE
if both the genie and the backup die and guava is alive, kill guava. zone needs to get his shit together. leafia needs to get her shit together. cd and arc are probably T/T or W/W, most likely the first but keep the second in mind if both are alive in endgame. beancat feels towny by emotion but not by content. kiiruma is a mixed bag, look here first if things are going badly.

can my wish be “impose a 100-post postcap”
do yall think that will be accepted

2 Likes

im dipping, bye.

1 Like